Yoyo or Charmaine?

Discussion in 'Forensic Heroes II - 法證先鋒II' started by aznfungus, Jun 7, 2008.

1. aznfungus

aznfungus Active Member

who you like better? i presonally like yoyo!

2. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

if u are comparing hair, i would prefer Charmaine's...lol

Charmaine need to act tougher to show her character. Yoyo became kinda mixed --- strong & weak. Don't really know how should define her character.

3. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

of course Yoyo! !!!!!!!!!!!
    charmaine cant really act... sure she has improved a lot (compared to Angel on Mission) but i still dun like her acting >.<
    and Yoyo is one of my favourite actress :)

4. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

Chermaine

lol, the hair played a factor in my decission, i dont really like the hair of yoyo. not a really good hairstyle it doesnt suit her (my opinion). chermaine longhairstyle + >.<

Somehow chermaine's character is more interessting, wonder how it will be develop further in the series. -_-2

5. adrianc

adrianc Well-Known Member

charmine is the bitchy "ma"? She looks short, thought she was taller...:) she is cute...

6. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

If you must put the two together, then I'd prefer Charmaine. I don't really like both of them, but the way Yoyo talks and cries irks me sometimes.

7. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Charmaine taking her yoyo role sort of b/c yoyo haven't appear much from eps.6-14.

8. hikikomori

hikikomori Well-Known Member

i like the messy hair look.. for me, yoyo > charmaine in acting, character and personality.

9. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Yoyo's hair is weird in this lol. I was like ewww wtf when I first saw it. She's more suitable for these police roles than Charmaine is, but I generally prefer Charmaine as an actress.

10. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

charmaine > yoyo imo, shes prettier and her acting is almost the same as yoyo

in terms of attitude, i heard yoyo is a big bitch just because she goes out with ekin cheung, well rumors are rumors :p

11. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

I personally dislike both, charmaine cos her acting sucks and yoyo cos her acting also sucks. Though they're not usually quite this bad, maybe they jus cnt get into character. But I would say Yoyo jus cos shes been in longer, though wats with her hair?!

12. Suiko

Suiko Well-Known Member

i personally like charmine better she looks so darn cool in this series.

13. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

I liked Yoyo better in FH1, her character seemed to have changed slightly in FH2.

Charmaine > Yoyo so far.

14. jengkl

jengkl Member

I'm not too fond of either of them. Both need improvement in their acting skills. There is something really irritating about the way Yoyo speaks, so I would have to choose Charmaine out of the two.

15. anny430

anny430 Active Member

i prefer charmaine in thiis series. i dont really like yoyos character this time cuz it makes her seem weak. After all...the series is on investigation...of course Charmaine's character is more attracting la..haha =P

16. giraffe

giraffe Active Member

Hands down, Charmaine. I never liked Yoyo's voice...that squeaky voice always drives me insane! Of course, I know she can't help it. Charmaine's character also has more depth that the series will probably develop later on. Personally, I think her acting is pretty good. Never sure why there are such Charmaine haters out there.

17. i reckon too i really dont know why these so much charmaine haters out there. she improved and you guys should give her a chance LOL

18. aznfungus

aznfungus Active Member

charmaine trys to be too serious! yoyo i agree seems better in teh first FH

19. Scherazarde

Scherazarde Active Member

I personally prefer charmaine over yoyo in terms of acting and looks but for the sake of the series i liked yoyo in the character position she had in the first series

20. celine21794

celine21794 New Member

Charmaine because of her hair (XD) and because her character is more interesting...