Yoyo Mung Accused of Double Timing Ekin Cheng

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by Maverick, Apr 12, 2007.

1. Maverick

Maverick Lord Vader

Yoyo Mung Accused of Double Timing Ekin Cheng

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Yoyo Mung Ka Wai has been dating Ekin Cheng for the last half year. The two appear passionately in love and was recently spotted shopping together in Tsim Tsa Tsui.

However a recent magazine claimed that Yoyo was a seasoned player in relationships. Allegedly, Yoyo and ex-boyfriend, Michael, were discussing marriage when her dating relationship with Ekin Cheng started.

Yoyo was dating both Michael and Ekin at the same time, with Yoyo choosing Ekin in the end. Allegedly, Michael accused Ekin of being the third party!

[​IMG]

Yesterday, Yoyo and Lai Lok Yi appeared at a spring fashion show as catwalk models. Wearing a low cut dress, Yoyo appeared elegant and luminous. Yoyo imitated Ekin's often quoted, "I do not wish to respond" statement over the latest rumors. She denied the rumors on the basis that no one had ever proposed to her in the past.

Scanning the tabloid report pointed out to her by the press, Yoyo handed the article over to Lai Lok Yi, who was standing next to her and grunted, "That's retarded!"

The article claimed that Michael was willing to accommodate Yoyo in all manners, but once she met the more handsome Ekin Cheng, Yoyo rescinded on marriage options.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yoyo said, "The rumors are more exaggerated that a movie script! The publisher contacted me the other day, but I did not respond to their questions. They already had a scripted storyline; it is up to readers to believe it or not. The most important thing is that they do not bother my friends."

The article also claimed that Yoyo and Ekin have broken up. Yoyo immediately responded, "Really? That's good then! We never started and now they say our relationship is over!"

"I respect that reporters are filling their job requirements. But if they are making up rumors and impacting my family and friends, then I will not respond. Otherwise it would be foolish for me to do so!"

Yoyo will not bother to follow up with legal action over the tabloid's claims. She will not waste her money to buy the magazine issue either; the best thing is to forget about the topic.

Reporters pointed out that Yoyo's attitude towards the media was very similiar to Ekin's. Yoyo broke into a brilliant smile. Reporters asked whether Yoyo was faithful in love? Yoyo pointed to Lai Lok Yi, "You should ask him; he's also very faithful!"

The article also mentioned that Lai Lok Yi had introduced Yoyo to Ekin. "That's already old news. Actually the ex-boyfriend that they referred to in the article was me!"

Yoyo laughed and looked at Lai Lok Yi, "Yes ex-boyfriend!" Yoyo insisted that dinner that time was organized by Lai Lok Yi.

Lai insisted that he met Ekin first. "I dated Ekin first! I quite like Mr. Cheng!"

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

HAHA, instant karma.

Double timer Ekin Cheng got his share.

3. JYJLrock

JYJLrock Well-Known Member

I really don't like ekin's hair

4. cyberobot

cyberobot Well-Known Member

Ekin doesnt look good in that hair style.
    Btw, did they really broke-up?

5. dragonash_se7en

dragonash_se7en Well-Known Member

I think she is not pretty at all compare to EKIN ex

6. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

i dont think yoyo actually went out with ekin..
    they just went shopping together or something and the media assumed they were going out<_<