1. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

Saw the first episode; not too shabby but still early to say whether it's good or not. I hope it's not like the first one, BSS I, cuz that ended with such a disaster. It was boring but TVB kept dragging it. The storyline was all over the place too without a central theme to pull it together. I certainly hope this series will be a lot different and better than the first one.

2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

..... not seen ep one but its ready and loaded ... bust im not sure if its supposed to be bss 2 because diff chars diff names *isnt it?* and that was called "tung tse sam fan chan" and this is called" bat dar tse gey yan" .. sooo ermm idk

3. dreni

dreni Active Member

seems ok so far.

i watch it for the relationships and reactions between people.

4. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

yaa its too early to decide right noww

5. negiqboyz

i guess some think it's bss 2 b/c of the same ppl despite different names just like hog 2.

6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I kinda like it so far, cause of the main actress, hadn't seen her for so long. Always liked her acting style.

7. negiqboyz

yeah .. she's the main reason i am tuning in for the show. she's funny but thus far, the storyline is rather "weak". even though the main actress has the support of her fans, if the storyline is draggy and boring, people will eventually pull the plug on the show altogether. we shall see i guess ... certainly hope it won't be the first bss. sigh...

8. dreni

dreni Active Member

it's definitely "BSS 2" Ciu the company name was mentioned in BSS 1, the good fun bar name is still there just upgraded... if you watch the tvb site's interview with the Vincient's dad guy he had a company called Gum Bor Lor's (BSS 1 his online ID for chess).

9. Flavante

Flavante Well-Known Member

TBH the only reason I am watching this drama is because of Teresa Mo. Everyone else (well not everyone) sucks at acting except for Teresa Mo. Mo's acting is just so much more natural compared to everyone else in Off Pedder. I guess you can say its because Teresa Mo had more acting experience and her having experience in the movie field might have improved her acting to a whole new level. *sigh* To put it simply I am just trying to say that actors and actresses back then were much more better in acting compared to the ones that we see now in TVB. Its sad. Really sad. Actors and Actresses back then were more natural and more realistic.

10. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

^^ Your wrong. Teresa is great, but there's so much people from BSS 1 that's very good as well.. Think about it, TVB is putting a LONG SERIES (few months) out there. They wouldn't use people they couldn't survive with.

I like the cast. Lots of great actor/actresses. The best is KAU JUN. The 'god son'. His acting improved A LOT !

11. kenshin

kenshin Well-Known Member

I am wondering when Wayne Lai will appear, he is one of the best actors here.

12. negiqboyz

Well, I think the expectations for actor/actress are a lot higher back then than now. People are so superficial these days and most just support the "dumbest" if s/he has good physical appearance. Talent is no longer an important part of the equation entering the show biz industry. The most important thing is that you will be able to "SELL"; meaning raking in $$$ for the company. The bottom line is that no one cares if you're good or not and talented or not. We all heard about complaints filed with the station about certain actor/actress and dramas but management ain't doing anything about it unless they want to rid someone; that's when they use the complaint to justify the decision. If we look back, take KATE TSUI for example, she was and is HORRIBLE. There were a lot of complaints about her but instead of cutting her; TVB offers her more opportunities and even an award just to show us; audience that our complaints are meaningless. The only time when management will take action is when the viewership drop beyond certain level which ain't gonna happen since TVB dominates HK and in "Canto/Chinese" shows. Correct??

13. YingYing

YingYing Well-Known Member

i am liking this a lot more than best selling secret..it might be because of Teresa..she's just awesome!! brings so much humour to the show..quite like the cast too..no one that i really hate apart from the old woman..think this show is one when people can exaggerate a lot and people will find it normal (along the lines of those taiwan series)..wong cho lam and aimee chan goes a bit OTT sometimes but they still amuse me..aimee looks a lot like aboy with her short haircut..

14. theniid14

theniid14 Member

isn't the first one bad enough? how come tvb is making a second one?? oh lord.

15. negiqboyz

this version is better than the first bbs but i kinda got sick of it after ep 11 or something .. not to mention the online version is always out of sync .. no fun.

16. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

This is alright, not the greatest but its ok..

17. negiqboyz

This is it ... the show ends for me ... after sitting through a boring and pathetic recent five episode, even theresa mo can't make me tune into the series anymore. IT's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.

18. j_chan48

j_chan48 Member

yea the 1st one was 2 long, but it was more of a casual watch. i like the short guy, he's 2 funny

19. asianboy

asianboy Member

The show is okay, I really enjoy Theresa, but the dad I just dont like. but dont know why.

20. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

A very boring series because so weird.