Younger or Older Girls?

Discussion in 'Chinese Chat' started by goddess, Jan 3, 2008.

1. goddess

goddess Well-Known Member

Hey I have a few male friends that are dating older girls -shock . I've asked why and a couple of them said they find it more comfortable and easy to communicate with older girls. Plus older girls are more considerate and have better personalities and characters. They find younger ones too immature, bitchy, and at times very annoying as they get mad at very little things and always expect the guys to cheer them up -nono .
    What do you girls think? Are younger girls immature and bitchy? -unsure
    What about the guys, you guys prefer younger or older girls, why? ;)

2. uraha

uraha Well-Known Member

Well SOME younger girls COULD be immature and bitchy but it depends on what "young refers to."
    If you mean a 20 year old guy dating a 15 year old girl, of course the girl could be immature and maybe even bitchy but if you mean a 50 year old guy dating a 45 year old women then the younger women isn't immature but also could be bitchy. Personally I DON'T think all younger girl are immature and bitchy, it really depends on their environment they are brought up in and their morals.

I prefer younger girl but im not sure why, i just do. Also the younger girl cant be 3 year less then my age.

Even though i said i prefer younger girl it doesn't mean i wont like older girls.

3. auta

auta Well-Known Member

younger girls for me, but just what your happy with i guess. nothing illegal ofc..

4. frostshards

frostshards Well-Known Member

im not into older girls. but not too young either. like right now, im 2nd year in university, but im more comfortable going after someone thats in 2nd year as wel or 1st year. I think this is because i feel that people that go to the same type of school as you and are learning stuff around ur level is easier to communicate to and relate to . Also, i am a big fan of intellectual conversations so thats why im not as into girls who are too young.

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Its maybe coz Older girls are more mature, they think a bit better, i just hope they dont get ANgry for everything i do lol,

6. evil_yo

evil_yo New Member

any, as long as they are legal :p

7. jimmyjai07

jimmyjai07 Member

I likah the both. Yung gurl oh gurl all gurl you kno

8. bbes

bbes Incredible

u talk about older girls and younger girls, what about girls of the same age.

9. ah_wong201

ah_wong201 Well-Known Member

it doesn't matter to me if their older or younger. well..... not too much younger. just as long at they don't act too immature.

10. pimperro

pimperro Well-Known Member

if guys are pretty old (30+) they like to date younger girls,

young guys (16+) thinks it's cool to hang out with mature women.

11. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

it doesn't matter if girls are older. but still it's tradition to have a younger girl as girlfriend right? i mean that's what the opinions are from my friends...........

12. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

older girls give you more experience ;) lol

13. AsianInvasion

AsianInvasion Well-Known Member

Haha, it doesnt matter for me XD, older or younger its all about personality! Its actually easier for me to talk to girls my own age since we have more in common ^^

14. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Age doesn't matter overall, as long as there aren't a really big difference, first factor is looks than the most important things that will either break your relationship or make it last, personality and communication.

15. ahwai83

ahwai83 Member

it actually all depends on individual...age is not a matter actually as long as they can communicate well....
    some older gal might still b bitchy n inmature too....right?

16. Alienwork

Alienwork Active Member

i agree dude...(Y)

17. ProjectD

ProjectD VIP yay :]

it dont really matter to me =/
    i mean but with the older girls they might be a ltitle more mature so it all depends

18. Alienwork

Alienwork Active Member

i feel mature girl look nicer than younger... =)

19. oliver547

oliver547 Active Member

i like younger girls...

20. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol younger girls are usually Leng Mui,s and they like, pretty and cute , but they might be Yum Sing, and bitchy and etc, and spend all your money , and immature :p and they dont Understand very much such as Ming Bai See Lei ,