Yogurt?

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by uryu, Jan 25, 2008.

1. uryu

uryu Well-Known Member

iono if there's a post about yogurt already, but is there a dif between yoplait and like safeway brands? lol, im thinking of adding yogurt to my daily diet, because it's healthy for you and fills you up so you don't feel that hungry all the time

2. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I'm not sure bout the difference between brands, but yoghurt is good for health. It supposedly aids digestion, and it provides a healthy snack. Also fills up the calcium requirements

3. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yes indeed, yoplait, i love it, it taste very fresh =)

4. neko-pochi

neko-pochi Well-Known Member

I love Danone's Activia the most. Not because it has probiotics, but cuz it's the only brand having pear yogurt. Their apple and cinnamon one is really yummy too. :D

I don't think there are much differences between home brands and commercial brands. Sometimes, home brands products are made by a commercial brand company, but maybe with another product recipe. I think you should try different ones so you know which one you like the most. :) Some are more waterish than others I've found.

5. hiake

hiake Vardøgr of da E.Twin

I love Activia too! I used to be a fan of Danone's la creme in vanilla but I changed my mind when I had Activia... Though I hated the prune flavour...