Yang Mi And Family Leave Hospital With Newborn Daughter

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Jun 5, 2014.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

[​IMG]

After giving birth to a seven-pound baby girl on June 1 in Hong Kong, Yang Mi (楊冪) left the hospital today. Husband Hawick Lau (劉愷威) carried the baby basket, which was covered by a white blanket to shield the baby from reporters’ cameras.

At 11 a.m., Hawick’s sister, mother, and father Lau Dan (劉丹) were seen accompanying the couple out of the hospital. After the family was comfortably settled inside the car, Hawick spoke to the press for the first time since Yang Mi gave birth.

“It’s hard to describe [my feelings]; I’m trying to get used to being a father first,” Hawick said. Asked whom the baby resembles, Hawick replied, “She combines the best features of myself, [Yang Mi], grandpa and grandma.” Hawick said he still needs more practice to change diapers and bottle feed.

Although Yang Mi gave birth via a Cesarean section, she has already tried breastfeeding her daughter. The new mother looked fantastic when she left the hospital today, wearing a dress that revealed her slender limbs.

The family has not settled on a name for the baby girl yet, but Lau Dan will come up with several options and seek the advice of a professional feng shui master. Lau Dan revealed that Hawick has hired a nanny to take care of Yang Mi during her postpartum recovery, “[The nanny] has been busying herself in the kitchen after getting up first thing in the morning. She is very experienced.”

Asked whether the baby’s photo will be officially released to the press and if a first-month baby banquet will be held, Lau Dan replied that Hawick and Yang Mi will decide later.

Creds: Oncc

2. onni

onni Well-Known Member

Great to know that both mother and daughter are doing fine and is heading home. Congrats to the Laus Family..