Would You Rather Date a Fat or Skinny BF/GF?

Discussion in 'Love and Relationships' started by mint_T, Apr 24, 2006.

1. mint_T

mint_T Well-Known Member

Which one would you chose as a bf/gf, someone who is too fat (aka obese), or someone who's too skinny (aka anorexic/bullimic)?

I, myself, would choose to date a skinny guy because I think it's easier for skinny people to gain weight than it is for fat people to lose weight.

2. AVANT

AVANT Well-Known Member

Skinny. Food costs money. I rather feed 1.5 people than a whole family everytime. -rotfl

3. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

skinny, the fat bird wuld kill me in bed

by rolling on me when sleepin nxt to me or .... ahem ... -lol

4. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Neither.

I think I'm on the skinny side, but with curves.. so it'd be weird if I had a fat boyfriend; he might squash me. & I don't want to date a skinny guy either because then we'll look like we belong in Somalia.

5. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

if my gf was obese or anoerxic i would most likely make fun of her! and since she could prolly kick my ass if she was fat, i think i rather go with the anoerxic chick

6. jwu37

jwu37 Member

probably skinny but remember that the advantages of having a fat person would be shade in the summer but warmth in the winter

7. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

Skinny girls are better than fat girls. Fat girls just have too much meat... they eat loads man...

8. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Skinny. Because if I do anything in bed with a fat guy *cough*, he might crush me if he's on top >>" LOL, and like.. I agree with the person who said that eating more to gain weight is easier than to lose weight.. But sometimes people don't gain weight that easily either..

9. taichi_masta

taichi_masta Well-Known Member

I like big butts and I don't know why! Well, not too fat, but I prefer chubby over boney. And I'd definitely go for a nice curvy tummy over an anorexic six pack!

I don't know about that gaining weight is easier than losing weight thing. I'm quite skinny and no matter how much homo milk I drink, or fastfood I eat, I can't seem to gain weight. Been the exact same weight for 10 years.

10. pisha

pisha Well-Known Member

I would choose fat because if the guy is skinnier than me, then I'd look fat even though I'm not. And I think if the fat guy was abusive, I'd be able to out run him lol gosh I don't really care if they're fat or skinny...

11. sakdipat

sakdipat Member

Skinny, cuz that the way ah ha, i like it

12. ayeitzsim114

ayeitzsim114 Active Member

a girl that is slim

13. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

I wouldn't date either, but if I have to chose, I'd go with skinny. Not to stereotype or anything, but whenever I think of a "fat" guy, I imagine someone who's lazy and just sits in front of the TV and eats all day. No offence though.

14. driver2250

driver2250 Active Member

fat girls, use body as pillows

15. oranje

oranje Well-Known Member

not fat not skinny also..
    between fat and skinny :D

16. babyyjuju

babyyjuju Well-Known Member

medium lols

17. W-inD

W-inD Well-Known Member

i would choose normal gurl.. not fat n not skinny.. cuz fat n skinny both have there bad sides-_-

18. yea but the fat ones got more sides than others...

19. W-inD

W-inD Well-Known Member

truu i guess i would have to go wit da skinny if i had to pick