Worst Mother Ever How You Drag Your Baby On The Street & Toss Her

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shinobi, Jan 14, 2014.

1. [video=youtube;zGZC0ivd5eU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGZC0ivd5eU[/video]

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Too many walked by just staring.. but...

it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

3. Jesus motherfucking Christ.

I couldn't even finish watching that. And bystanders are just as guilty as her for not doing shit.

Edit: So I went back and watched it again.. Fuck that camera guy for humming while this shit is going on, and fuck those people who look at the baby as if she was the trouble maker and not the fuckwad mom. That baby sounded like a wounded puppy.

Even if the baby misbehaved, that style of parenting is simply full of idiocy and incompetency.

4. wal

wal Well-Known Member

typical mainland china stuff... wouldn't surprise me she would dump the kid in a dark corner, or even worse, leave it right there in the middle of the road to be ran over by cars.

this wouldn't happen if the baby was a boy i guess.

5. cailini

cailini Well-Known Member

It's easy to say that China is such a third world country in many respects, but fucked up shit happens in the US, too.

6. wal

wal Well-Known Member

yes, fucked up shit happens everywhere, but this vid seems to be taken in china (and knowing a couple of these stories which happened in the past...), so there's no need to talk about other countries immediately, or is there?

7. There are families in third world countries that have amazing parenting abilities, and there are families in first world countries that have the shittiest parenting skills.

The class of a country has nothing to do with this woman's clear lack of education in raising her child.

8. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

9. Lol same....the 'netizens' will be all over this one:trollface:

10. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Obviously, you can't broad brush an entire nation based on the actions of a few, but one can see why stuff like this gives ample ammunition for anti-PRC sentiments. One has to wonder what social miscues this woman suffered such that she has this level of parenting skill. I feel for the poor child, that even if he or she survives to adulthood, they will likely perpetuate a cycle of questionable parenting, doing what 'mom' also did.

11. cailini

cailini Well-Known Member

I was responding to wal's comment...