World Cup 2010 South Africa

Discussion in 'Sports Chat' started by Raymond_Cheung, Jun 7, 2009.

1. Raymond_Cheung

Raymond_Cheung Well-Known Member

Ok, as a host of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Cup, South Africa automatically qualify for the tournament.

Yesterday Japan, Australia, Korea Republic en the Netherlands qualified for the tournament.

Who is your favorite team? Which players will excel? And who will win the tournament?

My favorite team will of course the Netherlands. I think Takayuki Morimoto and Pato will be the top goal scores.

2. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Australia Made It!

Woohoo! -dancey1

3. dickson

dickson Well-Known Member

support brazil and england =] wooh
    ronaldinho will be pretty good to watch cos he usually does crazy tricks and then scores

4. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

of course be supporting England. but also be cheering for Japan :D

5. Raymond_Cheung

I support all East-Asian countries. Korea Republic and Japan are qualified. I hope North Korea will do the same. Hopefully one of this three countries can suprise the world.

6. ///M

///M Well-Known Member

cant wait for this come around...time just pass by fast...still remember zidane?

7. Natsu

Natsu Well-Known Member

sure do. BOOM! HEADBUTT :D

8. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

England all the way :D Hope they will qualify unlike what happened last year

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

england are pretty much through and tbh they should rele qualify cos of the standard of their players. last time was just embarassing that england didn't qualify for the euros, the teams in qualification were at a similar standard to this group though perhaps slightly harder but they just played rubbish last time and rele should have gone through.

10. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

shame on youuuu ratsu....!!!...-nono....

whut happened to 10porting china...?...hmm..?...tsk tsk...

england and china....!!...(Y)

11. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

lol, China. They didn't even make it to the next stage lol. [You can partially thank Australia for that :D]

12. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

If Italy werent so good actors we would of made it through

13. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

Man.. I was watching that game that morning, and there was one guy in the replays that had his head on the floor, and once or twice would stick his head up and stare at the ref lol. Shame that we lost out that way... Oh wells. 2010 is a fresh start

14. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Are we still talking about 2006? Damn that last match of aussie pisses me off

15. Raymond_Cheung

I am sorry to say but Australia will not make a chance. Especially with manager Pim Verbeek.

16. Wasabi86

Wasabi86 Well-Known Member

Have to support Australia as an Aussie... and go Nippon Japan!!

but im surprised no one has mentioned Spain yet... me supporting Spain too... TORRES!!!!

17. xxkilerxx

xxkilerxx Member

After England dropped out of Euro, they will definitely do well in the coming world cup!! Rooney and England will definitely do well!!

18. dom88_rx7

dom88_rx7 Well-Known Member

Italy could hardly retain their title. Spain and Brazil could be the favourites. England would only win when World Cup's host position goes back to England. I hope USA n South Africa themselves would be the shockers again in 2010 World Cup but there's hardly a chance thou they perform well enough in 2009 Confederation Cup.

19. Immo

Immo Member

Don't bother where the World Cup is hosted I just can't wait!!German fan forever!!!!

20. Raymond_Cheung

They have a strong defence and midfield. The attackers are ok but the problem for England is that they do not have a solid goalkeeper. Who is the most important player I think.