Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li announce baby number two

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 24, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    Wong Cho Lam and Leanne Li are having another baby.

As reported on Mingpao, the good news was shared by the actress through a video, in which Wong can be said asking daughter Gabrielle, "Who am I?"

"Papa," she responded.

He pointed at Leanne and asked the same question, to which Gabrielle replied, "Mama."

Wong again moved his finger towards Leanne's tummy, and Gabrielle responded, "Baby."

Speaking to the media about the baby announcement, Wong admitted that he and his wife did plan to have another child as soon as Gabrielle turned one.

"I am grateful. Two are enough. I don't want my wife to work too hard," he said.

Although the actor made no mention whether Leanne is having a boy or another girl, many speculated it to be another daughter based on the illustration of a family that appeared at the last part of the video they posted.

The couple, who tied the knot in 2015, welcomed their first child back in December 2018.

credits: yahoo.sg

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Congrats to them! Another shelter baby :p And what best way to keep the wife busy while hubby makes the $...

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

This is what happened during the lock down. As you can tell, there aren't many things to do other than making life.

• Agree Agree x 1