Winners List for 2011 TVB Anniversary Awards Leaked!

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Dec 2, 2011.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

kevin-cheng-micheal-tse.jpg

Kevin Cheng to Win Best Actor; Myolie Wu to Win Best Actress

As in the past, the TVB Anniversary Awards resulted in a fierce competition among the artists vying for the awards. According to reliable sources, the award results have finalized. “Laughing Sir” Michael Tse (謝天華) could not beat “rogue lawyer Law Ba” Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎). Michael will only receive the My Favorite Male Character Award while Kevin will receive the Best Actor Award. Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) will kick aside Fala Chen (陳法拉) to win the Best Actress Award. Fala will win the My Favorite Female Character Award instead.

The TVB Anniversary Awards will be held on December 5, 2011. The major awards will be a fight between TVB series, Lives of Omission <潛行狙擊> and Ghetto Justice <怒火街頭>. At a recent high-level meeting, the “Ghetto Justice” faction beat the “Lives of Omission” faction and if nothing unexpected occurred, Kevin Cheng, who just renewed his contract with TVB, will win the TV King title!

An inside source at TVB revealed, “The production team and TVB executive management support Kevin in winning the award. They felt that he delivered a breakthrough performance. Although Michael will only be receiving a consolation award, the company felt that Michael will not be upset since he will be leading in the new Laughing Gor film.” In fact, Michael Tse already received wind of this year’s award results. Recently, Michael changed his tune and noted that he will be satisfied in receiving any award.

Ben Wong to Win Best Supporting Actor; Elena Kong to Win Best Supporting Actress

Ben-Wong1.jpg The Best Supporting Actor Award will be given to Ben Wong (黃智賢) and the Best Supporting Actress to Elena Kong (江美儀), who both appeared in Lives of Omission. As a first time semi-finalist in the awards, Ben has worked in the entertainment industry for 22 years, finally showcasing his talent. His character, which bordered on good and evil, won over the audience and netizens. An insider noted, “He is TVB’s ‘biological son’ thus Virginia Lok’s camp was more concerned. Ben also received fans’ and production staff support. He won support from all levels!”

On November 27th, a TVB manager arranged for Ben Wong to shop at sponsored jewelry stores in Tsim Sha Tsui and Tsuen Wan. Normally portraying good and honest characters, Ben was extremely happy that his evil “Spicy Ginger” character in Lives of Omission. “I put in a lot of effort to portray Spicy Ginger. I even adjusted the dialogue in my death scene. The character was very three-dimensional role. What made me the happiest was seeing Damien Lau (劉松仁) praise my acting on his blog!”

Buried in the warehouse for two years, When Heaven Burns <天與地> was recently aired in Hong Kong. In the series, Ben portrayed Charmaine Sheh’s (佘诗曼) husband, who appeared in one and a half episodes. Nevertheless, Ben’s acting was praised by netizens. “It was due to my character [in When Heaven Burns] that helped me secure the role [in Lives of Omission]. Although my screen time was only in one episode, it was very standout. I was very happy to portray my character.”

Most Improved Awards

Although Jazz Lam (林子善) was originally a contender in the Best Supporting Actor Award, it has been decided that he will receive the Most Improved Male Artist Award instead. The Most Improved Female Artist Award will be a fight between Sire Ma (馬賽) and Cilla Lok (樂瞳).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Creds: Next Magazine/Dramasian

2. runtohell121

runtohell121 ........................

:ohnoes: laughin' didn't win!

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Wow legit..?

4. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

lol, wow....

5. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

lol last year's one was 'leaked' as well

6. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

They both deserve it. Glad it was either one of the two though and not Wayne Lai.

7. dulljill

dulljill Member

Really? were they accurate ?

8. o0olalas

o0olalas Well-Known Member

sighh! i don't think Kevin deserves it though ...
    i find that the way he acts is all the same ... i was expected laughing to win or something

9. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

I'd rather Wayne Lai then Kevin.. make it 3 consec.

But obviously Laughing Gor cause Laughing already got My Fav. Character ..

Just wondering.. can best improved actors be nominated again next year? Lol

10. mmmmmmm....Go Lor Ba~!!!! don't like Myolie winning though.. :facepalm:

11. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

how can these things be leaked so easily...

Still have to see it to believe it.

12. Giniro

Giniro Well-Known Member

I never like the nomination so dont care who win if Kevin just renew his contract maybe he will win again next year. Expected it is TVB.

13. Kevin, Myolie, and Ben Wong (Y)

14. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

not a fan of Kevin and his Law Ba role

where are the Ruco awards? Laughing, Ruco, Wayne over Kevin any day

15. too early for Ruco.. he just starting to get main role, laughing will get best char...a consolation for best actor :p

16. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

hk people should learn some english there "i'll will be back" i'll = i + will hence they have it as "i will will be back" FAIL! what they want is "i will be back"

17. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

So you notice, "I'll will be back" LOL

18. ray89

ray89 Well-Known Member

hahah yeah, "i'd did notice." hahahah ;)

19. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

laughing sir... -cry2 approve of the ben wong choice, disapprove of the myolie choice.

20. angle21

angle21 Well-Known Member

damn that crooked faved fala, should be Linda geting best actress