Why do some girls protect themselves than letting someone protect her?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by doraemon3, May 9, 2010.

1. doraemon3

doraemon3 Member

all girls would want a guy to give her security! but why is it the other way round?
    some girls stands out very cool that gives the guy an impression that they not need to be protected??

to all the girls can anyone reply this?

isit because shes hard to trust the guy? so she rather protects herself first before she gets hurted in away?

sorry don't know if it makes sense

2. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

What's wrong if the girl is being tough?
    Some girls like to be in control on the situation and some girls don't...

3. Because guys are unreliable and useless so the girl can only depend on herself :whistling:

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

1. Got hurt before, lost trust, thats why its better to rely on herself
    2. Men are unreliable
    or
    3. They're just independent

5. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

why? becoz some guys find independent girls very desirable. Less headache ...

6. Dh_135

Dh_135 Well-Known Member

not all girls are clingy and depend on guys for their every needs.

7. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

... all girls need a guy for security?

[​IMG]

8. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

^ Fap material!

9. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

10. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

PA has been polluted recently

11. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

With all kinds of stuff lol

12. doraemon3

doraemon3 Member

how can u let urself go so u can make urself trust someone u love?
    if u dont let the other half protect n secure u does that mean u dont want to be loved by someone?
    do u get what my point is?

13. doraemon3

doraemon3 Member

what if its the other way round?
    how do girls see it?

14. you can quote multiple times in one post, just copy and paste each quote in one post

15. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

Ask yourself this question then; why would a girl let her father protect her, but not place the same trust in some other guy who offers to do the same, ie. protect her?

Because a girl's own father would usually protect her and genuinely have her best interests at heart, without asking for or, expecting anything in return. On the other hand, guys may pretend to protect or do things for woman, but often the expectation is for a return of something; sex, relationship, money, friendship, whatever. A girl just doesn't want to get involved.

Before you ask about why girls don't; ask this: would any guy ever go out of his way to protect a woman and want absolutely nothing in return? Of course, most men would do that for their own mothers. But for other women? Ha. No way. Not unless they're getting something in return.

16. auta

auta Well-Known Member

some guys will just fight for the thrill of fighting when it comes to THAT sort of protecting. boys will be boys.

#17 auta, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  17. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

protection and love are different things.

Personally, I would rather depend on myself. I will always be here to protect myself. Guys may float around. I would never want to dependent on a man and then when he leaves I might become obsessed over finding another guy to protect me. I can't stand it when some girls just HAVE to be with a guy every day of their lives and can't live without one.

18. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

this is probably out of topic now ... but I think men rightly so to NOT care as much for a girl. Why would you be bothered if you are not trying to get something from the girl? Waste of time and effort. hence the question "accept my courtship?" and if the answer is a no, then a man shld move on and stop wasting time.

and this is the same with women ... would a girl/woman go the extra inch for a man if she doesn't want anything in return??

19. bearbearlui

bearbearlui Guest

its not return or return! u thinking to complicated in to the question its some guys in love loves one person then protects n give her security, but in the other hand she mite think its too much girls gave lost to a guy which the guy thinks the girl aint trustworthy so they want girls to give them the security! but how can a girl give the guy security? any ideas?