why do girls wear thongs??

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by Naoko, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Naoko

Naoko Member

i think thongs give me weijees i dont like it

2. weiner_patrol

weiner_patrol Member

who said it was for the girls? ;)

3. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

hahahah.....cuase they want us guys to look at their ass when they bend over...unless shes they be ugly....

4. lovehina

lovehina Member

it looks freakin' sexy, that's why!

5. lionheart

lionheart Well-Known Member

cause thong is hot!

6. goo wak jai

goo wak jai Well-Known Member

girls wear thongs to show their ass, that's all relli

7. shy

shy Well-Known Member

Because underwear lines are hideous...that's why girls wear them.

I prefer thongs and g-strings over regular panties because I hate having panty lines...so unattractive. Thongs and g-strings are actually much more comfortable than regular underwear because they don't have much material. You just have to get used to wearing them. I hate how panties scrunch up and stuff and leave lines when you're wearing tight pants. To me, less material = more comfortable. Anyway, it's all I wear when it's not that time of month.

8. chiehc87

chiehc87 Well-Known Member

me too. -rolleyes
    lets all go Commando!!

9. Knoctur_nal

"Anyway, it's all I wear when it's not that time of month".

haha..so true..every chick i know that wears thongs n strings..has a pair a granny undies when it comes to that time a the month..damn straight..

10. mystery

mystery Well-Known Member

But don't you ever get embarrassed when buying thongs/g-strings at the store?

Isn't there a special type of pad for thongs? Plus, you can always go with a tampon.

11. ceetal

ceetal Well-Known Member

There are.. but i don't think they're very comfortable.. or secure anyways.. not as much surface area to flow on to

12. shy

shy Well-Known Member

I'm not shy to buy thongs at the store. You have to get underwear, so why should you be shy? There's nothing wrong with wearing thongs nor is there anything embarrassing about wearing thongs. It's just another form of underwear.

I don't prefer wearing tampons because I think they're uncomfortable. As for the thong pads, I've tried wearing those before, but like ceetal said, there's just not enough surface area, and because they're so thin, I had to go change like every 10 minutes. Wearing regular panties when it's that time of month just makes things that much easier. Plus, because I exercise a lot, my period usually only lasts for 2-3 days.

#12 shy, Apr 18, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  13. renegade_cash

renegade_cash Well-Known Member

??? wtf thong are MORE comfortable for girls??? it certainly doesnt look very comfortable

14. shhh lips

shhh lips Well-Known Member

lol i never knew the thong song had those lyrics, i gotta listen to it now

15. Knoctur_nal

i've seen those thong pads....they're useless.....

16. zihe

zihe Well-Known Member

Doesnt thongs make you naughty? And it influences sex and it makes it seem like your easy to get with

17. NIOBE48

NIOBE48 Member

with thongs.. one can wear those low rise. i mean no one wears low rise with granny panties. and on that subject there is a reason why granny panties are called that way. and also mentioned before, thongs are not only for girls. i predict that thongs for men will catch on pretty soon. lol

18. gyyr2

gyyr2 Well-Known Member

At last, someone brave like Shy who is prepared to give the real reason for wearing thongs. Cheers! and as a bloke, tell a girl she's sexy in thongs and she'll be on cloud 7!

19. person

person Well-Known Member

Eh... I'm a girl, but I think it's just so unattractive to be able to see the thong strap when a girl bends down. They want guys to be able to see and notice them.
    Yeah, I guess they could be more comfortable and stuff... but still. If so, then don't wear such freakin low jeans when you wear the thongs.

20. signupmember

signupmember Member

I dont want to stereotype ppl that where thongs but as zihe said ppl that where them want to look and feel sexy, whether to bend over and make guys go crazy or just to avoid a panty line (thats what its called rite?). Its all to do abt looking and feeling good...and we do that to impress the opposite sex. So yeah ppl that wear them generally are quite out there and like to flaunt there stuff.