Why do asian guys were like tight jeans and sz S?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by Espresso, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

It's like its their style or something. Their arms have no biceps, and look exactly like that of a girl's. They also wear size M or S.

Their jeans are like extra tight or something. LOL

2. are talking about skinny jeans? that's the in thing right now not only for rockers and truthfully i think it looks better then baggy jeans atm... depends on the the trend but im starting to see alot of black people rock'em now too... and fat people don't look good in slim clothing it doesn't have to be asian.

as for guys unlike girls unless u are really skinny make sure u don't wear ass tight skinny jeans like levi's 510 that shows ur leg curve and ass but more like 511... guys skinny jeans aren't meant to hug ur ass... they can still be baggy but in skinny jeans style.

the current fashion trend seems to be a throw back of the 80's.. bright colourful clothing, layers, leather jackets..blazers... vests..nerd glasses.. bright popped out shoes and skinny jeans, all kinda hats... lol like lady gaga fashion she seems to be a throw back of the 80s :shifty: crazy and weird! Thank god baggy homeless jeans and hoodies aren't the only option nemore ;)

[video=youtube;5g3KgI3_Ym4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g3KgI3_Ym4"[/video]

3. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

i rock slim jeans, but they don't look that much different from skinny (superskinny is a different story which skateboarders wear). as for shirt sizes, i wear medium and see nothing wrong with it. i do agree with ang that it's what's trendy at the moment.

4. wal

wal Well-Known Member

trendy, perhaps. but the guys wearing them often look like girls (minus boobs) to say the least.

oh well, whatever suits them, i'd say. apparently in asia the guys don't pay too much about their physical looks, being real skinny is fine to them.

5. burpyierz

burpyierz Well-Known Member

i dont like slim jeans cuz im not slim, too much leg muscles because i play basketball and train them a lot :(
    i got medium close to slim jeans but i do agree slim jeans are trendy right now and look great like those korean stars but only if you are tall because i see a lot of young teenagers nowadays wearing slim jeans and blazer and they just look pathetic
    short and slim jeans thats a NO but tall and slim, thats pretty nice

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ gotta agree there....tall + slim = :drool:....hehehe..

but then again tall and slim looky pretty okies in most things ^^

7. just like the thread.. ol news.. old style..

8. AsianLondon

AsianLondon Well-Known Member

Skinny jeans plus high tops, most asian guys style. I don't like skinny jeans at all as my legs are quite muscular but also because I think it looks quite uncomfortable.

9. edwig

edwig Member

Never liked tight jeans ..just too uncomfortable but I did wear my cousins one once and it wasn't that bad. I have no idea what styles are out there so perhaps there are some that looks alrite on skinny guys.

10. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Some of those old clothes will be put to use...

11. barbaramurrell

i also wonder why they like it. LOL

12. RainingIce

RainingIce Well-Known Member

looks fine on some... but others? errrr... dunno why though.

13. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

yeah .. i have noticed slim "carrot" cut jeans are back in trend. Now, if only I can find my old jeans and still fit in them ... hehe

14. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

fem guys obviously.

15. AC0110

AC0110 Let the Fun Begin

That's me, thank you!!!

16. kdotc

kdotc 안녕하세요빅뱅K-Dragon입니다

Not everyone is overweight...i've been wearing M throughout high school and then like 2 years ago i realized i should be a S and it fits me better..not everyone is overweight and if you don't have biceps on your arms then why would you wear a shirt that is twice as big as your arms? .... since this this was posted immaturely last year, i hope you dont have the same opinion now adays

17. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

lol you wear an s? girlll!!!! my arms fill a medium sleeve brah :trollface2:

18. Bulla

Bulla Well-Known Member

peeps be watching to much drama getting turned into shemales :trollface2:

19. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

I dislike skinnies on guys, I have never seen a guy wearing them looking good