Who is your favourite characters in the series?

Discussion in 'Beauty Knows No Pain - 女人最痛' started by cyndy123, Sep 5, 2010.

?

Who is your favourite character?

1. Maggie cheung as Jackie

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  2. Joe Ma as Nick

5 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Michelle Yim as Mrs Cash/Noble

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. Joyce Tang as Bibi

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  5. Power Chan as Chi Lam

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  6. Kong mei yee as Angela

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  7. Dominique Lam as Mrs Cash's husband

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Savio Tsang as GM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. cyndy123

cyndy123 Well-Known Member

Maggie Cheung as Jackie - She was okay at first but as the series progress she seems to be hateful when she betrays her friends and her love. She is doing right to progress a higher position but I just don't like how she deals with it.

Joe Ma as Nick - Okay, he did so many things to make Jackie not to sin anymore further but overall he gets disappointed and got betrayed.

Michelle Yim as Mrs Cash/Noble - I love her character and I like how she is still persistent in her work when she is pregnant and even when she knows her husband is having affair. It's also quite sad when her husband snatched her son.

Joyce Tang as Bibi - I like this character and I must say the director did a great job in giving her this character. There are so many scenes I feel sad for her when she get picked on because of her looks and when she gets pretty, her mother accuses her of seeking fame and betraying herself. She later got ruined when everyone knows that she had a plastic surgery and stuff. However she had all her friends to support her.

Power Chan as Chi Lam - A very funny guy and I liked that way he makes fun of Bibi's name by calling her Gigi. It's also funny when he does gets jealous of other guys arround Bibi. Overall he and Bibi is a cute couple

Kong Mei Yee(not sure her english name) as Angela - Personally I think she does really good as the bitchy Angela Auntie and she was also very good when she was in ATV. Though her character made me hate her a little when she does all the bad things but overall she got kicked out of the company and she could never go back to this career anymore, which is quite a pity since she handled her career very well, but because of her deeds this is what she gets.

What do you think? Who is your favorite character?

2. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

Angela for sure along with the sounds see is making... good actress overall....

3. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Power + Joe goes for me.

4. kangaroo801

kangaroo801 Member

Joe Ma, i always love to see him acting. Hehe.

5. aipeng

aipeng Active Member

joe ma was such a gentleman and really good guy :)

6. turtle_speed98

turtle_speed98 New Member

joe ma is a good actor

7. jzka

jzka Member

CASH tai and bibi...! she's looking good

8. Duong

Duong Member

Joe Ma as Nick

He is a good actor