Who did it?

Discussion in 'Last One Standing - 與敵同行' started by lindaabc123, Sep 26, 2008.

1. lindaabc123

lindaabc123 Active Member

Who did it? *Spoiler*

Let's put in some early guesses as to who killed the step father.
    I just watched the first 2 episodes and my guess is his sister.

#1 lindaabc123, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
  2. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I finished watching ep 4 and it sure looks like Roger's character did it. I thought it might have been him because those flashbacks they showed of him as a kid, there is something disturbing about his personality.

3. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

its roger DUH

4. s0uljae

s0uljae Well-Known Member

nah you guys are all wrong. the step father commited suicide.

5. sekihoutai

sekihoutai Member

to make to roger so early in the drama doesn't seem to be a smart move.. i don't know how they will drag it out longer if it actually his him though... there has to be more to it.

Another note is the grandma, why is she so anti-roger... hmm

#5 sekihoutai, Sep 26, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2008
  6. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

graNMA HATE ROGER BECAUSE HE WAS ADOPTED

srry caps

7. sekihoutai

sekihoutai Member

yeah, that could be a reason, but it'd have to be deeper than just him being adopted, unless she's just super traditional... or maybe the director set it up this way to make roger look tainted, or i'm just over thinking.

8. lindaabc123

Since there was a phone call that caused the explosion so it's probably not a suicide, hehe.
    Ohhhh, I was wondering why the grandma hate him so much, he was adopted, I am not up to that yet.
    And yeah I went with the sister because Roger seemed a little too obvious I think there would be a twist.

9. sekihoutai

sekihoutai Member

Yup, it'd be pretty stupid of the step father to blow himself up, definitely not suicide. That' sucks that the adoption part was ruined for you =(! sorry!

If the sister was somehow the murderer, it would be a huge twist, but it would be interesting on how they do that...

For now, all signs point to Roger.. some of the signs i won't point out so i don't ruin it for thos reading the thread and aren't at chapter 5. But one main one so far is that there was no real big mention of why Roger was walking by that street at that time of night... Seems little suspicous

10. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I reckon the one who killed kevins step father could be his sisters husband ah yip.

11. densha

densha Well-Known Member

not at yip, kevin found out he went whoring that night because he is pissed that the stepfather tried to molest her.

12. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

You should put spoilers tag. I havent seen that part yet :(

13. lindaabc123

Yeah I'm not up to that yet too but I guessed as much after seeing that pregnant woman visiting him.

I see how spoilers can be a problem since we are all up to different points. I''ll put the latest episode people are up to in the title so people will know there will be spoilers up to that point, just leave a note on which episode you are up to at the end of your message. -^_^

14. HiNg

HiNg Well-Known Member

i first thought it was roger but i think he is coverin up 4 sum1 thats y he told kevin that yip was da killa

15. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

16. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

roger defs. the whole drama is about kevin trying to find a way to show everyone the other side of roger.

roger's grandma doesn't like roger because she know's something's wrong with his character.

17. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

or granma did it o.o

18. AsanPride

AsanPride Well-Known Member

LMAO thats jokes grandma did it oh man that cracked me up

19. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

the most unlikely suspect, the mum.

20. joksinjai

joksinjai Active Member

most unlikely is kevins mom