Which Scene made you watch over and over again?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by lawplanet, Aug 8, 2008.

1. lawplanet

lawplanet Well-Known Member

Technically it's almost like your favorite part but not.. you just keep playing that part over and over again because it was so funny or so touching. For me it was the ending when

Dr Yu (linda) kissed Ah Ho (Raymond)... not sure why. but i watched that scene like 10 times in a row lol

2. strawberri_angelbaby

strawberri_angelbaby Well-Known Member

i kept rewinding the part where sa yi said, "I will be back". Her facial expression and tone was HILARIOUS! i just couldn't stop laughing.

3. lawplanet

question

spoilER SPOILER SPOILER
    spoilER SPOILER SPOILER
    spoilER SPOILER SPOILER

but REGARDING EP 9 WHEN she kisses him

I CAN'T MAKE OUT WHAT SHE IS SAYING..
    can anybody translate for me?

something about being a princess?

#3 lawplanet, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  4. rtto5588

rtto5588 Member

damn it!! I'm only on eight. Oh well, you knew it was coming.

Scene that I actually watched twice (which i never do), i believe, is episode 8 when hor ma with wayne lai go over to jo ba's house to tell them to not sue ah sa yee. That part was so awesome when hor ma teared into ah houng. Loved when linda came down and said she would pay the 4 million for her. Excellent scene with excellent actors. Wayne was pretty good in the scene even though he didn't do much.

5. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

i kept watching tavia in the phone box moses singing that leo ku song moses talking to the see lais about gu peew and ep 8 when ho ma was like receive this little lai see great scenes
    LUVED It

6. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

I liked the scene where Fala was at her job interview with Raymond. I found that scene pretty touching. And, of course, I replayed the end of Ep 9 over and over again. :D

7. every scene of hoh ma's...she such a great actress.

8. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol, we gotta rewatch Hor Ma's Lan Gag jokes, lol , its just that shes so Kind, she always gets bullied , lol but shes a strong character

9. AWhite

AWhite Active Member

i like that part where ho ma and michelle yim talks to each other - over the phone and at joe pa's house. It's nice to see her scold michelle yim and reveal the truth about her + the family's expression

10. pandy

pandy Member

i like the scene with raymond and aunt sa, the bathroom scene, the dinner-scene and the kiss-game scene, so funny and cute...

11. The scene when Louise Lee was telling Michelle Yim that shes not really treating her sons well and totally made Michelle shut up when she used Linda Chung as an example, it was great!

12. hiyoo

hiyoo Well-Known Member

Grandpa throws his shoe at Bao Ba (In slow motion)
    Grandpa bashes Aunt Sa with the soup spoon (In slow motion)

#12 hiyoo, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: May 16, 2010
  13. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Probally all Ho Ma scene i oso enjoyed watching.. there's few scene..
    1) they having re-union dinner and suddenly Hung's side all turn up to get the them bac .. and dun let them have the dinner finish..tat scene is touching to see Lin Zi Yung voice out all bad of HUng..

2) Ho M is GENG to voice out all Hung's bad on treating her 3 sons ( Yuen, Ka and Zhung Jai )
    at the day she went to begged them to forgive Sa Yi at episode 8

3) and oso Ho Ma, is great on phone talk wif HUng on abt letting them to have re-union dinner on the 15th..

actually probally every episode oso nice.. esp, when there's Ho Ma .... her Laan Gag is funny and oso love see her voice out Sa Yi or Hung bad thing tat they've done.... Ho Ma.. Geng..

[​IMG]

14. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

yeah, i liked the scene at the end of ep 9 when they were spinning Raymond around and when it got to Susanna, it was so funny when she was wiping off her drool ready to kiss him. Then it was so cute when it got to Linda and she kissed him twice. I definitely watched that scene over a few times

15. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

I keep watching the part when Tavia said she was gonna tell Hoh Ma about Moses' goo piew and Moses was begging her not to and ended up crying. Don't know why, I really liked Moses' acting in that scene.

16. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

When they bag out Sa Yi

17. michelle7879

michelle7879 Well-Known Member

Ya me too.. i love Moses character.. although now not as Duk Duk Dei, as Ah Ka,.. he is playing the role great... plsu the scene, u mentioned.. yes..is nice too... i never tot Moses wil suddenly cry and Ah Yue go and begged him and say sorry to him back.. Ah Ka, always give me surprise in MR

18. dreyvii

dreyvii Well-Known Member

^Yup, I agree with you guys. It was a very touching scene with Moses and Tavia. And Moses is as funny as ever.

19. lawplanet

don't know if anybody watched Ep 12 yet.. but i have..
    so instead of spoiling anything ... all i can say is.. i watched the ending of 12 over and over again... it bring a tear to my eye. *sniff*

20. lawplanet

i also enjoy the crying scenes... esp when they run into the wifi booths to cry.