Which character you hate the most in this series?

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by Valkrezy, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Valkrezy

Valkrezy Well-Known Member

I hate Ka Mei the most, OMFG she drives me nutz just with 1 episode she makes me hate her to the point I want to get a knife and stab her to death. Even Ah Hung doesn't make me that mad for all those episodes build up. My hatred towards her is like a crack in my heart leaking boiling blood.

2. gawain187

gawain187 Well-Known Member

I really hate Jo-Ba, Its all his fault that the family have to seperate. Why oh why did he have to marry auntie red, He should have just left her when she was planning the fake suicide.

3. Mabe

Mabe Member

Kar Mei! She annoyed me so much in episode 28!!

4. AznSinoBoy

AznSinoBoy Well-Known Member

I Tottaly agree with u !

5. I absolutely agree with you guys, I hate ka mei!! Who does she think she is??? I almost cried when I saw what she did to ah yue!! I hope that ah yue and ah ka are together in the end.

6. gawain187

Why is everyone annoyed with 家美? Also you cannot really blame her. It should really be her mothers fault, her mother has given her a really awful upbringing. So instead everytime 家美 annoys you, think of her upbringing and lets all blame SaSa.

7. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

I don't know about you, but I still consider it incest if Tavia gets together with Moses, even if they're not blood related. Think about it, if you had a younger sister/brother that you were not blood-related with, BUT you guys were raised together, would you be with him/her?

8. gawain187

I definitely wouldn't. Even though they are not blood related, still they lived under the same roof as kids.

9. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Okay... so you're basically saying whoever has had an awful upbringing can shift the mistakes and blame the irresponsible parents? What kind of a dumbass logic is that?

So you kill somebody on the street, should we blame your parents for your actions? Maybe if you were younger, but as an adult? Heeel no.

10. gawain187

Yeah, think about it, if the parents gave the child a good upbringing then they wouldn't kill anyone, also if the parents didnt have the child in the first place then no-one would get killed.

11. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Get real.

12. gawain187

Huh? 2 words? You should be speechless

13. johnnyb

johnnyb Member

bosco...(not because of his acting or anything) Just that he's kind of pointless in this series. couldn't they write about hung yee not liking ah ho with ah sum instead that would of got the fireworks started

14. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

bosco plays a role that's pretty useless, he's only in the serie to put a spin on things to make it interesting. Add another side story to the serie which is good. Guess everyone hates Ka Mei the most too; that means Kate is doing a good job, hate her character more than Sa yee's...hahaha

15. lisalovlee33

lisalovlee33 Active Member

I hate Bosco, the crying doctor and GunGung. Absolutely love all the evil characters. Hung Yee's bob is gorgeous. Is that her real hair or a wig? Totally rocks.

16. rsx

rsx Well-Known Member

Uhh.. wtf? I should be speechless? Mind elaborating?

I'm telling you to get a grip on reality and on life, Mr. Blame-it-All-on-the-Parents. Who in their RIGHT MIND would put all the blame on the parent of the troubled adult? Are you kidding me? Do your uncle or friends go "man.. we can't blame Gawain for watching excessive TVB series, his parents are the ones who made him that way"? I think not.

Seriously, you either must be a pre-teen or logically-impaired to think this way. Somebody wake this guy up.

17. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

mmm guyss chill >.< no more raging come on shake hands and be good fellow PA friends?? lol but both of you have a point but not taking sides RSX has a point, yes some things you can blame on the parent but not everything. The thing shes doing with ah yuet and ah kah SHE made the decision. If she was greedy like her mum and always wants money den thats her parents fault since her mum was like dat. Gawain and your logic on if the child had a good upbringing they wouldnt kill someone. That not true I'm pretty sure if you are not mentally retarded, you would love your kids so techinically everyone in differntt views have a good upbringing whether your poor or rich its how your parents treat you really.

Conclusion is both of you are right ! So lets get back to the topic =]

i HATE ka mei and bosco ka mei for interfering with Ah Ka's relationship with ah yuet and i hate bosco for interfering and hurting both linda and raymonds relationship >=[ -nono

18. armedretards

armedretards Well-Known Member

Definitely Ka Mei. Oh My God she is the most evil of all!!!!

19. gawain187

Who wouldn't? Would you blame your parents if they didn't care about you? if they left you to go on the wrong track e.g. like they know your stealing but they leave you to carry on

Whats wrong with watching excessive TVB? im not hurting anyone. Also why would someone blame someone for watching too much? I think you used the wrong example.

I just think the parents are responsible for their children.

20. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Kate Tsui is a slut.