When was the last time you did a body and blood test at your family doctors place?

Discussion in 'Health, Beauty, and Fashion' started by EvilTofu, Sep 1, 2012.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Wasn't feeling too well a week ago and went to see my doctor. Had my blood tested and body checked. I just got the results of my blood test and the doctor said I need to stop eating so much sugar and cut down on high cholesterol foods as well. My body was alright and she gave me some medicine to lower my cholesterol.

I knew I had an eating problem when it comes to sodas and certain fatty foods. Now that I heard it from my doctor. I'll have to be more careful, especially with the sugar intake. I thought that exercising would help more but it's more on my diet.

DIU DIU DIU, no more careless consuming!!!-nono

#1 EvilTofu, Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
  2. kevin

kevin RAWR!

Damn, well it's good that you haven't got diabetes or something like that. It may seem bland at first (cutting down on the sugary food and those juicy food that's high in bad cholesterol) but you'll get use to it. Instead of using sugar you can try using some Truvia/Stevia to sweeten up your food, that's a better option imo.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

It's been 1-2 years since I've had mine. Thought i'll be young enough not to care but i guess it's always good to be awared of your health situation.

4. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

all that milk tea and asian tea ish never my thing. I have cut sweets and sodas long time ago lol i barely get any sugar in my body thats kinda how i lost my gut hahaa i cut all that junk well maybe not burgers etc but still my stomach i can actually feel the part of the v now :trollface2:

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Yup, I'm in decent shape but was just too careless in what I eat, I'm going to stay away from those sweet stuffs, especially sodas and other sweet drinks. That stuff can make you sick over time. Water is my new best friend... less fried foods too....>.<

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

like they all say you just need to have things in moderation...

<3 fried foods...hmmm

7. Dav

Dav Well-Known Member

sticking to the topic, i had a blood test shot just 2 days ago actually. awaiting results as i anticipate i might have some cholesterol problems as well. :(

8. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Had mine a few months ago....pass!