What's the opposite of p.s?

Discussion in 'School Work Help' started by firsttimemaking, Jun 7, 2009.

1. firsttimemaking

firsttimemaking Active Member

if i want to write something at the beginning, like p.s, what is it?
    i know p.s is post script, so is it fore-script? lol?

2. firsttimemaking

firsttimemaking Active Member

annny onee know? or can i write foreword? but foreword is really like for books. but im using it in a report here.

3. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

You mean like header/footer?

4. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

lol fore-script. I think the only terms that exist are prologue and forward.

You should use a forward, it should be acceptable even in a report format.

5. Sponge_bob

Sponge_bob Well-Known Member

For a report writing , you should put " Summary " or " Abstract " on the very front page . Continue reading if you wanna know why .

Imagine your boss wants you to do a 50 pages survey / engineering / business report about something together with your other 20 workmates . So , at the end of the day , your boss will need to read through 21 reports with 50 pages minimum each .

The truth is , your boss WILL NOT look through all the words and pages . Your boss will only read the first page , that is summary or abstract . That is because summary or abstract explained what is contained in your report , what is methodology and what is your final results and final implication . After your boss read your summary , and decide chosen yours proposal , then he will go thoroughly it.

6. njthaman

njthaman Property of C Mui

^^ id agree with using abstract...

whenever im reading through research papers or lab reports the abstract just summarises all the contents briefly (like one or two paragraphs) and then i decide whether to read through the entire paper or not