What would you rate it as!

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by HeAvEnzgmaIl, Aug 24, 2008.

?

How much would you rate Heart of Greed 2

Poll closed Jul 19, 2009.
  1. 1

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

5 vote(s)
    6.1%
  4. 4

21 vote(s)
    25.6%
  5. 5

55 vote(s)
    67.1%
  1. HeAvEnzgmaIl

HeAvEnzgmaIl Well-Known Member

How much you you rate Heart of Greed 2 out of 5

I rate 5 =D

2. joeyfan

joeyfan Well-Known Member

it's great.. love it.. just thought that sa yee is too irritating.. and just a bit imperfect.. but it's more of a 4.5/5

3. Stevil

Stevil Member

i would give it a 5 if they didn't show linda's love triangle.....i always skip linda's part when i watch this series
    anywayz, i'll give this series a 4.5 out of 5

4. krazyaznboi

krazyaznboi Well-Known Member

i gave it a four. i love the family drama and stuff, but really hate watching about bosco and linda's relationship problems

5. Hoang_X

Hoang_X Well-Known Member

This series is great. Love to see the family drama, but ya same with me, i dont like to see linda's love relationship so much, i see she likes to cry alot and its annoying. as for Sa Yee? I hate her voice but she is a good actor!
    I give 4.5/5

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

no drama is perfect, nobody is perfect.

4/5

7. rNb99

rNb99 Well-Known Member

i give it a 5. i think this is a really touching drama.

8. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Overall the acting was great, how many drama had you seen with such an amazing amount of fine actors. Of course there are parts where the plot is not to our liking but overall it's a great serie. I'll give it a 4.7

9. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Is this out of ten?

10. super999

super999 New Member

It is a 5!

11. biosfreak

biosfreak Member

I give it a 4.

12. SanGai

SanGai Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be a little harsher and say 3.5 or maybe 3.75. I can't give it a 5 because that would be saying it was perfect, which it was wasn't. The series couldn't completely engage me at some points, so there goes the 4. But it was a better than average series. The plot was a little frustrating at times and some things I could have done without, but I still watched the whole thing.

13. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i liked heart of greed more. raymond linda story doesn't really develop all that well same as tavia and moses. it just seemed so rushed!

14. elainemomo

elainemomo Active Member

i would rate 4/5 as the story was very touching in the 1st 30 episodes, as i mentioned in another thread i dont like the last 10 episodes where everything seem very rush....it would be more perfect if there was extra 10 episodes to go through the story more

15. [N]

[N] RATED [ ]

4.5 the first 20 something eps well until the ep when susanna slapped michelle yim...then it went downhill....so the last 10+ eps i would give it 3/5 and the ending like 2/5.

16. haru

haru Well-Known Member

I'll give it 4.5/5 the last few eps were abit rushed and linda cries too much..she over did it

17. nyczalex

nyczalex Active Member

5 stars!

I think throwing in so many good and famous stars is a big part of making this movie 5 stars!
    Good actors + ok plot = 5 stars

18. vanillazz

vanillazz Active Member

5 stars. it had been some time since i enjoyed a tvb show that is a blockbuster that much.

19. fookjay07

fookjay07 Well-Known Member

5 its really really good

20. inkblot

inkblot Member

id give it a 5 out of 5, it is absolutely the best tvb series ive ever watched, and i think susanna's acting was awesome as well as tavias. there were some minor scenes that were not done so well, but this as an overall series just kicks ass. nothings perfect, but this was damn close.