What were his parents thinking?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hoyeah!, Nov 20, 2015.

1. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

If you have ever thought your name sounded bad, spare a thought for this guy.

Phuc Dat Bich (yes, that is his real name) was tired of being accused of having a “false and misleading” name, so he took matters in to his own hands.

After having his Facebook account shut down three times, the 23-year-old Vietnamese-Australian posted a picture of his passport to the site to prove it was real.

“I find it highly irritating the fact that nobody seems to believe me when I say that my full legal name is how you see it,” he wrote. “I’ve been accused of using a false and misleading name of which I find very offensive. Is it because I’m Asian? Is it?

“Having my fb [sic] shut down multiple times and forced to change my name to my ‘real’ name, so just to put it out there. My name. Yours Sincerely, Phuc Dat Bich.”

His post has received more than 21,000 likes and was shared 65,000 times, with many calling for Phuc Dat Bich (pronounced Phoop Dook Bic) to embrace how it sounds in ‘Stralyn’.

Phuc Dat Bich posted a picture of his passport on Facebook to prove it was his real name

[​IMG]

Cred: news.com.au

#1 hoyeah!, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Win! Win! x 1
  2. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

I heard about this many times these few days because the bf has similar name ..

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

That is an awesome name, LOL...

4. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Haha yeah it is! I bet everyone wants to friend him! Heck I do...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ralphrepo

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

Even if it is a hoax, I know there are people out there with some interesting names.

7. hoyeah!

hoyeah! Well-Known Member

Heard of a Ng Kong Duk and Ng Siew Duk

Chui Fu and his sister Chui Sam.

Lee Ho Fook and his brother Lee Ho Duk.

8. ralphrepo

Som Dhum Phuc :innocent2:

9. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

My cousins' husband his name is Phuc and it's literally pronounced F*ck. But it's soooooo hard to say it in public, so we try to say it as Fook.