What is your impression of this series so far?

Discussion in 'Til Love Do Us Lie - 結.分@謊程式' started by EvilTofu, Oct 31, 2011.

1. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

I'm kinda confused as to what this series is about, guessing another family show.

A few weird things already. Dude like to cosplay as female character..

2. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

I like 胡枫 -clapclap

the other characters are so so
    typical long family series

3. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

With these "La Familia" type series, IMHO, the character played isn't so important; rather the actor and actresses chosen to play those parts, and how they do it, is. Good thespians will garner good ratings because people want to see their favorites actors regardless (eg Bobby can play dogshit and make it look good). However, given that TVB's first tier actors will never likely ever grace one of these low key productions, it then becomes a place where the second or third tier Keh Leh Fehs can shine. Of course, some obviously shine more brightly than others.

Insofar as this series (and not having even seen the first ep yet, mind you) I'm already disappointed by the screen shots as they don't show anyone I'm particularly fond of or impressed with as actors. Just my personal taste (or lack thereof) I guess, LOL... Time will tell.

4. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Better than those office-sitcoms. With that being said though, i quite enjoyed Be Home. Nice to watch the cast develop their acting through 160 episodes. I quite like the cast of Be Home and i liked it more than Some Day.

Lets see how this sitcom will come, Eddie is back! 2 ppl of K4 is in it.. so let them develop their acting as well, but Moon is already decent.

5. onni

onni Well-Known Member

it's only 2 episodes now....ok i guess. love watching Kiki Sheung.

6. darc_angel

darc_angel Member

i only like eddie and joyce in this cast...but its not bad so far. i still prefer Be Home for dinner and all of those office sitcoms haha

7. EvilTofu

Like ralph said, these type of shows usually give chances to new/lower tier artists a chance to shine, which I do like.

So far, I'm not fond of the actors as much yet... but we'll see if it's good after 60 eps...

8. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I like it.. That sister that sells insurance.. Her lower teeth is gross.

9. cutiebbangel

cutiebbangel Member

this is sooo rubbish.what a waste of time :(

10. Foo Foo Gor

Foo Foo Gor New Member

this series is very boring~ can't believe this is only the beginning!!

11. EvilTofu

At this point, I'm up to episode 70-71 and it's getting interesting, finally we get to the story about this father and daughter situation.

12. Jiggaman228

Jiggaman228 New Member

It's a good series thus far.

13. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

Enjoying it!!

14. silentjess

silentjess Well-Known Member

even though the show is very long, 120 episodes, i think the series is not bad. all the actors are good. but when the daughter of the rich lady came back, it start to get boring. maybe its her face...don't like her. LOL.
    but i like the series. :D

oh, i really like Coffee.:smiling:

15. TyJac

TyJac Member

The start of the drama was very bad, boring to say the least, was gonna drop it. However, gave it a chance and I must say, best sit-com drama from TVB I seen so far. Good to see fresh faces. I like the rich woman's daughter, want to see more of her in the future :)

16. pool4eva

pool4eva New Member

It was boring in the beginning with the focus all on Ocean and his parents. When it finally started introducing the other families and work environment, it got really good! Can't wait for the next episode!

17. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

Can't wait and hope that Alvin and June end up together!

18. TyJac

TyJac Member

I reckon that the stock Joyce bought will open up again, and make her loads of money, enough to allow Hanjin to open up his musical school!

19. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

The series will end at 139, they still have to talk about Zoe's Mom and her so called revenge. Then Toby's marriage and pregnany and afterwards finish with June's love story XD

20. TiffYeung326

TiffYeung326 Member

What bulk chapters are worth watching? I dropped it after watching chapters1-10.