What do you think so far?

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Crime Fighter - 通天幹探' started by KaY_xD, Oct 13, 2007.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i like the idea of knowing the future, TVB havent done this thing for a long time, this is something new. Gigi Lai..no comment, she's pretty and she's trying to be ugly..==; isn't it like the 3rd time i see Fala Chen, 3rd time Yoyo Mung and 4th time for Matthew Ko this year? lol

2. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Haha, isn't the idea of having Gigi Lai look "ugly" the same as Ugly Betty?

So far this series seems okay, nothing too spectacular but definitely a good change from the family feud theme.

3. llhm87

llhm87 Well-Known Member

So far is OK for the series. Hope there are more excitement for the rest of the episode. =)

4. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

i agree, the plot is developing pretty slow and its pretty sick..haha esp the worms thingy!

5. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

I actually like this drama so far...I think it's pretty exciting...It is nice to see something different from the family theme...

6. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yes, see, TVB trying to copy people again...

7. shakiraa

shakiraa New Member

how many episode in this series?

8. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Haha....i agree...Too many same stars in different dramas this year....Even Matthew Ko appeared twice...

9. hannah666

hannah666 Well-Known Member

i think this series is very good and i just cant wait until the next ep. but why can tvb put the whole series out at once because waiting is very painful

10. .//affect-ionn

.//affect-ionn Well-Known Member

its alrite but just hope that as it develops it wont be sh!t .. like many others and especially the ending

11. Wudark

Wudark Member

yeah, i'm looking forward to the whole series too...imo all the actors are doing really well at their parts. =D

12. vinzcent

vinzcent Well-Known Member

well is difinitely is diff type of Police story nice some ability to predict the future not bad i like this drama

13. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

eww.

i watched this series for like 10 minutes on megavideo lastnite and it bored the hell outta me

the dialogue sucked and the way the actors weree speaking it didnt help.. its like as if they were literally reading off the script.

and i hate that old cop guy.. ew.. even moses is actoring like a robot.

SOO BORING!

14. BigM

BigM Well-Known Member

Think it was 35 episodes?

15. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

the old cop guy? u mean Yuen Biu? well u cannot blame him, he hasnt act for a long time.

16. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I think this police kinda story has less actions because they tend to slow it down and drag to 35 episodes... Unlike previous police dramas like TVB which were shorter...

17. minidee

minidee Well-Known Member

i thought it was boring and stopped watchign after first ep. Give me incentive to watch further guys!

18. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

i dont know........if u wanna watch it, watch it, it's like for me when watching HOG, i'm so tired of hearing Susanna Kwan (i like her acting) yelling and sad parts, i just stopped watching it at episode 35. then watch the last ep.

19. sai

sai Well-Known Member

lmao kay, youre like my mom when she doesnt like to see it, she stopped and see the ending

20. kev112

kev112 Member

i think its ok so far