What did you think of the ending? *Spoilers Beware*

Discussion in 'Til Love Do Us Lie - 結.分@謊程式' started by Chloee, May 13, 2012.

1. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

Funny part is Him Law made a guest appearance as the doctor XD Overall the thing I was anticipating was June and Alvin getting together at the end! But in the end very good ending :D How about you all?

And there's seem to be an alternate ending showing tomorrow so hmmmm.

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Alternate ending? I'm glad they aired the "non-cheating" version instead. Its a sitcom at the end of the day, so I think they had to air this version. Actually not a lot of series even have alternate endings nowadays.. so surprised they had one for this sitcom.

I thought Him's appearance was unexpected.. didn't say his character name but I kinda saw him the character as On Call 36. The vampire part was definitely a link to LF's "vampire" role. Shoulda got LF to do it though -lol

Overall, I liked the series. Hanjin's first series and it was also June's first time acting for TVB, and I love her! She's cute. Love the June-Alvin couple too! Don't think there was any sitcom sequels like "Virtues of Harmony" but.. i wish for one for more June+Alvin!!

3. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

Yeah there should be an alternate ending shown at 7:30 at Hong Kong time, but not sure how we'll be able to see it. I would like to see it though although it's the "cheating" version XD

4. dddancer

dddancer Member

Thank you

5. was watching it only for Alvin and June...was my first sitcom since "Best Selling Secrets" i must say its better than BSS
    Joyce & Eddie was good too.
    need a Alvin and June spin off show-inlove

6. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

The show is "The Scoop(?)". Not really sure. But i hate all cheating stories in TVB dramas. I know it happens, but it really gets on my nerves. So for me I'm not gonna watch the cheating version .

But i agree with Shino, lol. Need a spinoff for Alvin+June!!

7. Chloee

Chloee Well-Known Member

Or have them pair up again in a series :D That would be so good!

8. colbne

colbne Well-Known Member

Agree! Alvin and June make a great couple. Hope to see them cast as a couple in another series.