Want to learn Vietnamese?

Discussion in 'Vietnamese Chat' started by chidedangky, Feb 26, 2011.

1. chidedangky

chidedangky New Member

Online Vietnamese through English with native language tutors
    (one-on-one through SKYPE or YM)

I am 50 years old, and our tutoring group who are experienced tutors from Ho Chi Minh city of Vietnam, will teach you Vietnamese lessons with southern accent (which is understood by most of Vietnamese people).

Teaching Vietnamese for all levels
    Classes are taught by Vietnamese experienced tutors with the most effective methods and materials.
    Our Vietnamese language teaching through English is available for all levels, Whatever your level, the scratch of beginner to advanced level, whatever your age or career, We can help you develop your skill in speaking, listening as well as reading and writing. Lessons are tailor-made to suit each individual student's needs.
    Can you arrange for studying while you are so busy?
    You are so busy with your work and don’t have much time for Vietnamese courses? It doesn’t matter much, our schedule is flexible, you can learn one hour a week, two hours a week, or more depending on your available time to study.
    You can also contact us any time with any of your problems in Vietnamese language through email or this site after class.
    Who are our students?
    We are experienced about online teaching Vietnamese for many students from USA, Australia, New Zealand, England, Korea, Japan…..
    Learn first, pay later!
    The tuition fee is very cheap, specially, you don't have to pay in advance. Moreover, you are offered 30 minute free trial so that you can determine if my teaching style is right for you.
    See our time schedule and and choose the time to start your free trial !

Visit my site: www.onlinevietnamesetutor.com

2. spider-man

spider-man Well-Known Member

aw, I have to pay. lol

3. reno

reno Well-Known Member

take the free trial!! =P

4. Kduong722

Kduong722 Active Member

Free free free