Wang Leehom and Lin Jun Jie (JJ Lin) Collaborat

Discussion in 'Music Discussion' started by shinobi, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Wednesday January 10, 2007 Taiwan

Leehom will end his GSYX concert tour this year. He has 2 more concerts remaining. One will be held in the end of Feburary in the United States at Mohegan Sun and the other will be on March 3rd in Malaysia. After his concert Leehom will release his next album.

JJ Lin just finished a successful concert in Taipei. Leehom specially flew in from Shanghai, where he was filming "Lust, Caution," to support JJ's concert. This time it is JJ who will be attending Leehom's concert because it has been announced that the guest at Leehom's Malaysia concert will be Singapore's superstar JJ Lin. When interviewed by CNN, Leehom mentioned that JJ LIN and GARY CAO were the most talented recent newcomers. Now JJ LIn and Leehom will be able to share the stage and perform together. Many fans hope to see a duet between the two, while others hope that they can perform the song they composed together. It will be an unforgettable event for fans at the Malaysian concert.

This isn't the first time that Leehom and JJ have collaborated. Earlier last year, JJ Lin visited New York to some work on his album. Since Leehom is a native New-Yorker, Leehom showed JJ around the city and introduced JJ to many of his own friends and provided aid in finding housing. While in New York, the two had a lot of musicial ideas sprout including a song that both penned together. Leehom produced the song that the two singers wrote together. However, this song was never released because each singer's respective companies could not agree on copyright issues.

In the beggining JJ Lin was afraid to approach Leehom because Leehom was his senior. However when he did talk to Leehom he realized that Leehom was very open. Now fans have even noticed that both singers have matching friendship rings.

credits: apple, asianfanatics.

2. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

wang leehom singing is quite amazing.. he is also cute and handsome...

3. m_yct

m_yct Member

wow, them collaborating is pretty cool. another collabo i'd like to see would be jay chou and david tao.

4. ipepsi

ipepsi Well-Known Member

leehom singing skill is really great live or on cd... jj on the other hand i can't really say though. jj sounds better on cd then live thats just me. i'm gona see leehom at mohegan sun live front row seats yeh!!!!!!!!

5. bigturtle

bigturtle Member

cool.... if they both collaborate the results will be awesome!!!

6. tyt3azn4lif3

tyt3azn4lif3 Member

no one could every beat JJ Lin's voice he's so PERFECT =]

7. bart3215

bart3215 Active Member

ooo, when is leehoms new album coming out, he's one of my favorite artists.

8. regal_aeros

regal_aeros Well-Known Member

2 real talented singers.. WOHOOOO

i mean like i heard a little clip of them both singing.. and WOHOOO.. HOTSSS

9. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

Love Love Love Leehom!!!!

10. stardust86

stardust86 Member

awesome! i love them both! =)

11. thanislim

thanislim Active Member

Frankly both of them rock and I have both their karaoke vids.

12. rsdl_michelle

rsdl_michelle Member

they're great mates, and they both have good voices, so they'd make a great team ^^ (i heard that they have um friendship rings or something)

13. happy2we

happy2we New Member

how much do lee hom make?.. please reply

14. litohmoo

litohmoo Member

I absolutely <3 Leehom!

15. Ever heard of JJ's english song 'down' ? Its quite a nice song, in fact, it's one of the best songs i've heard.

16. xixi

xixi Well-Known Member

yay! this is gonna be a nice fusion =) they have two very different voices! looking forward to it!

17. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

^ agree. Both are talented and have nice voice. Cant wait for their songs to be out.

18. bell3442

bell3442 Well-Known Member

when i heard leehom was going to collabrate with jj lin i was happy, but then i heard it fell through b/c of disagreements between their record companies....

19. minhlu

minhlu Active Member

i think Wang Leehom is one of the popular singer in Taiwan. With me, he's ranked in the 5th after Hacken Lee, Edison Chan, Dicky Cheng, Andy Lau

20. ahming_5a9

ahming_5a9 Member

lee hom is the best !!!

lee hom is more handsome. his song is more nice compare to JJ .