Vivian Yeung In Men Don't Cry

Discussion in 'Men Don’t Cry (Evil Kin) - 奸人堅' started by philostrate, Oct 29, 2007.

1. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

Vivian Yeo In Men Don't Cry

[​IMG]

Big surprise coming from Vivian! her character this time is kinda refreshing and different from her other works. She plays a troubled girl Ling Yuk Bik '凌玉碧' who locks herself in a room all the time and forbids everyone to touch her. She would scream and hit wildly when touched, due to a cruel experience she encountered when she was small. She's very observant and clever in nature, but she became an introvert soon after her cruel encounter. She is loved by Chui (Cecilia Yip) because she was very close with her elder sister before Chui left for work. She is the only person that is not treated as an enemy by Evil Kin, and pretty soon a chemistry is developed between the two.

I should say this is a very cute couple, and Evil Kin is not evil at all when he's in front of Bik. It'll be cute that the two could end up together, but i think the possibility is low.

Picture credit to www.tvb.com

#1 philostrate, Oct 29, 2007
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2007
  2. Snowwhites

Snowwhites Well-Known Member

I love this series Dayo is so funny and could kept such a straight face.

3. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

She does a pretty good job in this series, although i feel she will not end up with Dayo her sister is really annoying tho'

4. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

she's childish in this series, but then kinda rebelled.

she doesn't really have an accent now!!! remember back when she's in the fencing thingy sequel? (forgot the name.........) certainly improved a lot
    -bigclap

5. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

i dont think she will end up with Dayo....but i tihnk the sister will..

6. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Lol, she was former Miss Chinese Malaysia... Her acting had improved since Heart of Fencing 2....!!

7. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

yeah Yip Tung will be w/ Dayo Wong.

8. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yeah definitely, Malaysia has just aired the Miss Astro Chinese International Pagaent aka Miss Malaysia and she was invited as one of the guests because it's the 10th anniversary of the events and she's also the past winner. She gave advices to current contestants and I can see her cantonese has improved tremendously.

9. linderrfulxP

linderrfulxP Well-Known Member

She gave a suprising performance in this series. ^_^ I was very shocked by her improvement in her Chinese and her acting especially! I think she's always looks really pretty but in this serious, she seems a lot prettier. o___o LOLS

10. keinkein

keinkein Member

ya..she improved her act..she done well at tis series although nt the main actor.

11. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

shes really cute imo

12. Da_bOyZ

Da_bOyZ Member

awww i love this gurl...she my dream gurlz...muahhzzzzzz