Vincent Zhao's Character

Discussion in 'The Master of Tai Chi - 太極' started by xaznxryux, Mar 15, 2008.

1. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of Vincent's character so Far?

So far, i dont really like how TVB made him a short tempered guy who sucks in Martial Arts...i mean after watching his movies for about a little over 10 years now, im so used to seeing the awesome butt-kicking vincent...especailly in wong fei hung. Now its like hes a total noob vs Raymond Lam...i prefer having raymond lam somehow being the role of mo ma, and vincent the role of Hiu Sing, without Raymond Lam someone kick his butt later on though. I mean at least thats more believable

2. Say Jai Bao

Say Jai Bao Well-Known Member

hes such a hot head... but if he continues his tai chi... he'll soon lose his short temperness. hes an ok actor and seems sorta right for the part

3. kickunow

kickunow Well-Known Member

i actually find it unpredictable, cause for some reason everytime he fights hiu sing i think hes gonna win but i dont see him using his tai chi....... so yea.... i think its alright for the role though

4. ssyy

ssyy Member

brainless character thou...

5. shadowchi

shadowchi ~~♫ ♫ ♪ Himitsu ♪ ♫ ♫ ~~

I was expecting much more from vincent, like in the movie *black sheep*
    His role in this movie, doesnt really fit him......

I agree with the others, if raymond and vincent role were switched it would be better.
    or if vincent switched the role with Derek Kwok. -lol

6. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

ive never seen derek kwok as a good guy ??

7. z32jl

z32jl Member

too stubborn, not a good character

8. sinster

sinster Member

he can do better

9. whitenight

whitenight Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think the writers could have given him a better character. I don't like how he seems stupid at other matters besides tai chi.

10. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i dont like how hes a 'playboy' coz like every chick likes him but o well. hes a pretty good actor

11. gday

gday Well-Known Member

i rekon his pretty cute though i nevver seen him in any other films before my first time seeing him. i rekn his acting is good. i know his good at martial shows which is why he gotta change a litte soemtimes

12. tvfan07

tvfan07 Well-Known Member

His character in this series is okay but he should brings up more martial art scene and he is too soft for his character.

13. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

He was soft because his master told him to drop the revenge. To stay clam and forget about the past.