Vincent Zhao, Zhang Danlu Share Revealing Maternity Photoshoot

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Aug 19, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

vincent-zhao-zhang-danlu-pregnant-2016.jpg

Martial arts actor Vincent Zhao (赵文卓) and his wife Zhang Danlu (张丹露) have dropped some stunning nude photoshoots, surprising fans.

In this “extreme” photoshoot, both Vincent and the very pregnant Danlu posed without wearing any clothes, using only their hands to cover their private areas. It can be clearly seen in the photos that Danlu is at least seven months pregnant.

Vincent and Danlu married in 2006 and welcomed their first child together, daughter Ziyang, in 2007. In 2011, the couple welcomed their second child, son Zilong, in Hong Kong.

Danlu’s third pregnancy was revealed this May, when Vincent told fans on social media that the family is expecting a “golden monkey baby.”

According to various sources, Vincent and Danlu’s “golden monkey” will be arriving in September.

Congratulations to the Zhao family!

vincent-zhao-zhang-danlu-pregnant-2016-2.jpg vincent-zhao-zhang-danlu-pregnant-2016-3.jpg vincent-zhao-zhang-danlu-pregnant-2016-4.jpg vincent-zhao-zhang-danlu-pregnant-2016-5.jpg

Creds: QQ

2. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

Sad how they want and crave attention by copying others.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

o wow :eek2: ~ her stomach is so big!!

He was kinda cute back in the day in the fong sai yuk lol.

But congrats to the couple.
    ~~~
    p.s my TL saw the pics and was like wtfudge am I looking at :sweat: ~ your fault @blee :lol:

4. BeauKnows

BeauKnows Well-Known Member

It is amazing that posing naked while pregnant is a big thing for Asian stars while it has been done countless times by Hollywood stars.

5. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

The guy who thinks he's a bigger star than Donnie Yen...lol

She looks great but Vincent look a bit stiff...:lol:

6. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

at one point I think Vincent was a bigger star than Donnie, at least in the early 90s

he's also one of my favorite martial art actors. I think he filled in for Jet Li just fine as Wong Fei Hung. But yea it's a happy moment for them :)