Vincent Wan as 甘永中

Discussion in 'Heart of Greed II - 溏心風暴之家好月圓' started by love_of_tvb, Aug 1, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

(from TVB.com, translated by love_of_tvb)
    Custody: Jo Boa

He is the youngest child of Hoh Ma. He was 8 years old when his family was split, therefore, he did not have a clue what was happening. The judge gave his custody to Jo Boa. Hoh Ma was worried that Jo Boa would not know how to teach them, but back at Jo Boa's home, he had whatever he wanted. This gave him a lot of problems in the society.

Jo Boa thought that he had the best arrangements for him. Ah Hong sent him to study in England, but behind all of that was actually so that her own daughter, Ah Choew would have someone to adapt life over there with. He had all the things he wanted, but they never really cared about him. He is really self centered, keeping everything to himself. He had no interest in his life nor his education. He tried to excape England to come back to Hong Kong, but Hoh Ma found out.

He and Hoh Ma barely saw each other, developing a sense of coolness towards each other. After that incident, he felt the warmness of Hoh Ma and his family. They urged him to come live with them. After a while, he became happier and more open minded. He stood on Hoh Ma's side when she fought with Ah Hong.

#1 love_of_tvb, Aug 1, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  2. ultim8camper

ultim8camper Well-Known Member

do u have any info on this vincent wan guy??.. i dont think i know him

3. love_of_tvb

4. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

so why is he so unhappy?

5. asiangang

asiangang Well-Known Member

did u even read the first post?...

6. jdm_s2k

jdm_s2k Well-Known Member

i mean i did but just wanted more details thats all

7. ultim8camper

hey asian gang and love_of_tvb did u guys laugh like i did when ah saa yee went " oh soo this is a chung" and started to pinch his cheek and he was like smiling ... lmao sooooo funny and cute lol

8. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

lol, I think he's quite cute. Especially when Sa Yee was pinching his cheeks. Anticipate finding out why he's so unhappy..

9. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol how can he be unhappy, he got sent to UK to study, lol , prob met Kit there and got sad lol
    , dunno this new guy

10. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

he's got an accent

11. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

Are you referring to Kit from When a Dog Loves a Cat? :p

12. love_of_tvb

no, no no... the funnisest part was when Auntie Sa came out of the bathroom with a broomstick to hit jo bao.

13. ultim8camper

lol haha ha i guess soo well that biatch is gonna get her own baxck.... jo ba gonna hit her with a mop too lool

14. Toilet

Toilet Well-Known Member

I thought he was gonna be a bad guy and go for the evil second wifes side!
    glad he goes back to hor ma's side and doing the right thing! :D
    sometimes money can't make you happy :)

15. sir_denster

sir_denster Well-Known Member

How come he has an accent? Is he a CBC/ABC?

16. KT

KT H E L L O K T ♥

^ He was raised in England

17. xaznxryux

xaznxryux Well-Known Member

yay more people supporting ho ma!

18. i have never seen this kid prior to this series.. wonder if his character will have an impact role later on in the series.

19. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol his pretty emo, and his got his diaoness, (reminds me of Jay chou), lol anyway, i reckon he would play a bigger role, like towards the ending, or something :p,

20. ultim8camper

yh lmao and he wont be soo "fu dew dew"