Vietnamese guys like western girls??

Discussion in 'Vietnamese Chat' started by eva kant, Oct 16, 2007.

1. eva kant

eva kant New Member

Do vietnamese guys like western girls?
    If not please tell why, if yes which ones the most and why.
    Tell your personal experiences and opinions!
    Thanks

2. Kmani

Kmani Well-Known Member

I think the viet-boys like the western girls, because they like big...everything big

3. wind2000

wind2000 Self Schemata

I dont think ethnicity is a big factor when you like someone.

4. stilish

stilish Well-Known Member

i'm a viet-boy and i don't see myself dating anything other than an asian girl...i guess it's juat a personal preference, they understand my culture better, since it's their's too...

5. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

it depend on guys not all like western girls and i think asian girls are more attractive.

6. chumeo_di_hia

chumeo_di_hia Active Member

I'm Viet-boy, i don't like western girls, i think asian girls are more attractive, too

7. oppa84

oppa84 Member

It all depends on the guys. I find asian girls more attractive and plus they understand our culture more.

8. trongie

trongie Member

I like western girls if thats what you call it i had a hugeee crush on this white girl and i still think shes cute and would go out with her but we went to different schools... I DONT like the crazy makeup girls with big boobs or w/e i like down to earth girls that dont care so much about drinking/partiying but more of a enjoying life outside of that most white girls i've liked just had a great personalit, i rarely focused much on their body.. hope this helps! I love how you have 1 post and this is your only question haha

9. serebii

serebii Well-Known Member

why do u think that?? western girls can be attractive too u know

10. singlung2099

singlung2099 Well-Known Member

I'm Viet/Chinese and don't really have a preference towards western or asian girls I find them both attractive

11. bbes

bbes Incredible

isn't this just more influenced dependent on where a person lives and like wind sed, u shouldn't have a preference, u end up liking whoever u fall in love with.

12. lovinglyxx

lovinglyxx Well-Known Member

i think they like western cultured asian girls

13. i show all girls love except asian girls especially viet ones...

14. negiqboyz

negiqboyz Well-Known Member

I am mixed and I have dated Whites and Latina but I still preferred Asian who is westernized. It's just a matter of personal preference like someone mentioned above.

15. nana888

nana888 New Member

Most viet-boys I know date western girls because they have no choice.. nice looking asian girls don't find them attractive.

16. Cuongies

Cuongies Member

it depends on what you want boys!