[Uk only] Whats your view on this NHS SCR

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by master_g, Apr 8, 2010.

1. you should have got a letter by now, are you gona do it or opt out?

2. zylo

zylo Well-Known Member

i might opt in im gonna haveto have a look. the nhs makes it sound really good. but i bet theres a downside to it. i do think dsome people should opt in like people with alzhemiers disease who cant remember there medical history

#2 zylo, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2010
  3. maybe, ill be opting out though and i have no medical issues anyway, last time i been to a doctors must have been in 1998, imo we allow them to make our information electronic there next step is gona be putting that stuff in micro chips and injecting you. i think ill stick with the old ways.

4. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

i dun have the letter so i have no idea =.="

5. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

i think it's :shifty:

6. keep an eye out for a letter with NHS on it, you have 12 weeks to opt out, if you don't respond by sending a form to your GP then you will be automatically enrolled.

i think its :shifty: too

7. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

I'm fine with it :)
    well it's kinda good for me seeing as I am allergic to really random stuff like..
    rabbits (I had a rabbit in the house for 10 years hahaha)
    and GRASS apparently...but that doesn't stop me from going the park and having fun.
    and obviously. 100% dustmites.

so i'm ok with it..

apparently if you don't reply, then it's a yes.

8. Flames

Flames Out of Date User

Someone tell me whats SCR?

9. Phoenix

Phoenix *~Though she be but little, she is fierce~*

i havent had this letter?
    whats it about anyways? sounds scary by the way u guys are talking about it

10. Lol allergic to grass!! but i grew up with lv99-ultra-bad-hay fever until i got old enough to muster the will to not rub my eyes anymore, then it went away. but i cant stand the smell of grass and i dont like plants, i managed to walk into thorns not long ago and my face got swollen, im not good with green stuff.

Summary Care Record, its our medical record.

basically they want to make our medical record electronic

(mg theory)
    so i reckon they want it made electronic so they can eventually move onto the next step which would be putting our medical records on chips and and using it as the main reason for them wanted to chip us all, for medical purposes.. but until our medical records are made electronic that couldn't happen legally. But i think eventually all our medical records will be electronic, at best you can prolong it, hopefully im wrong but i dont like the way 2 supposedly opposing parties got together and pushed this through parliament in 1 night, usually means they are up to something.

11. tiffystars

tiffystars Well-Known Member

yehh allergic to grass master_g.
    you walked into thorns?!!!!!! DD: not nicceeeeee
    I had bad nose problems (the whole vasomot... perennial rhinitis thing) where the glands kinda were tooooo sensitive and often swelled up due to room change/temperature change/allergy and crap...and then i always woke up with pain/pressue in my nose D:
    like i took a mini operation for it.. where they burn the glands down..but apparently it comes back like once every 2-3 years..which i already feel i have it again (since last last autumn)
    when the hospital gave me a nose check up haha (i remember them sticking a keyhole camera thing down my nose.. NOT NICE lol!) like they told me what i was allergic to...
    and
    grass was on the list and rabbits. and the dustmites as being the worst.
    it doesnt stop me from going near animals though.. i love cats <3 and i love rabbits and dogs..
    i guess as long as i wash my hands i wont get skin allergy or go crazy with sneezing.

my room is full of dust!! YAY.

12. oh wow, that gland problem sounds pretty bad, luckily i just had bad hayfever, i havnt had nothing up my nose but it cant be as bad as a colon cleanse lol (which i would never have :p) well everyone loves cats, i don't mind pets but i don't like to much fur about the place, makes me feel itchy like when you walk into a spider web and you feel all itchy like a spider is walking about on you lol, short coat dogs are the best imo and any cats as long as it doesnt shed to much fur (Y)

13. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ cats make fur balls....=P

14. i dont think ive ever seen one, and we've pretty much always had a cat, my cat did bring a mouse in once thinking it was awesome, it didnt do that again...