Twins The Missing Piece Concert Starts in HK

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jan 6, 2006.

1. jrwqqf.jpg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Friday January 6, 2006 Hong Kong

The 4 show ‘Twins- The Missing Piece Concert’ started on Wednesday night. Besides singing performances, Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi had 20 minutes each to do a special performance. Charlene performed a sad love story while Gillian showed off her martial arts skill by singing and fighting at the same time. The performances received loud applauses from the audience.

Maybe because it was the first show, many funny accidents occurred. Gillian’s shoe fell off and because of the timing was not right, she was not able to put of her wrist and knee pads. Charlene’s mistakes were even hilarious, as she was wearing a revealing costume, many pieces of production paper were stuck on her body to make sure she does not reveal too much. But as she was singing, the pieces of paper fell off and Charlene was also filmed peeling the some off!

Charlene’s sad love story is about a triangle love affair. In the story, she falls in love with a man but unfortunately, the pair does not end up together. Charlene even sang her rumoured boyfriend’s ex girlfriend, Miriam Yeung’s song, 假如讓我說下去. Charlene also invited her father to be the guest performer, a footage of Charlene’s dad singing ‘下一站天后’ was shown. On the stage, Charlene said that when her father was 30, he looked like Ekin Cheng but after 30, he turned into George Lam. Her father’s latest goal was to sing in the Hong Kong Coliseum and as his daughter, Charlene has helped her father achieve the goal.

http://www.takungpao.com/news/06/01/06/UL-507238.htm
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

#1 shinobi, Jan 6, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  2. ah gew... looks nice -rolleyes

#2 shinobi, Jan 6, 2006
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  3. Fobstar

Fobstar Guest

my god u could almost see ah sa's cleavage!

4. silver_angel

silver_angel Member

cool..looks interesting.looks more grown up then their last one

5. itz_me

itz_me Guest

charlene tries to act so mature and sexy!! but she doesn't look like! i think gillian is getting some baby fat! lolz

6. Stephanie_Ng18

Stephanie_Ng18 Well-Known Member

OMg each time I see pics of twins, it seems like they are dressing more and more Sexy and sexier.... >_<

7. qoo

qoo Well-Known Member

I think this album is the Twins best yet. Their singing has improved.

8. YeeSun

YeeSun Active Member

i wish i can see the concert.. =(

9. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

charlene really can't be sexy...it just doesn't suit her. she tries too hard

10. 小小

小小 (゚ー゚)(。_。)(゚ー゚)(。_。) afk

suits gillian best :p

11. moodycaddy

moodycaddy Well-Known Member

suits her BETTER, but i don't think they are sexy. they're more like cute then sexy

12. boypk29

boypk29 Active Member

can't wait to see it...

13. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

they are so pretty