TVB's highest paid actresses revealed

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by whoaitselaine, Mar 7, 2006.

1. whoaitselaine

whoaitselaine Well-Known Member

Credits to Le @ http://forums.cinple.net/newtvb/index.cgi?read=250527
    http://asianfanatics.net/forum/

A secret source has revealed to a certain HK magazine about TVB stars salaries, and the magazine has now publushed the figures.

TVB's highest paid actresses
    1. Liza Wong - HK$60,000 per episode
    2. Kenix Kwok - $47,000
    3. Gigi Lai - $45,000
    4. Jessica Hsuan - $44,000
    5. Charmaine Sheh - $25,000

Brief translation of the article below:

Gigi Lai and Bowie Lam get the highest pay to sing songs at events, they both received $35,000 for just singing 4 songs at an event.

But when it comes to salaries for filming TVB series, the highest paid is still Liza Wong, getting $60,000 per episode. Followed by Kenix Kowk with $47,000. On the actors side, Roger Kwok gets the highest with $60,000, equal to that of Liza's.

After the success of War and Beauty, Gigi Lai's salary has multiplied by 9 times. Before WAB, she gets $5000 per episode, but after the filming of WAB and winning the TVB fave actress award, she now gets $45,000 per episode, her salary has multiplied by 9 times, making her the actress with the fastest salary rise. Now she receives far more than Charmaine Sheh, who receives $25,000 per episode.

无线艺人身价曝光 黎姿林保怡"卖声"最贵
    本报综合消息 最新一期香港杂志《东方新地》独家取得一份秘密文件,爆出了无线当红艺人的身价。走埠登台的"卖声价"中,以黎姿和林保怡最贵,各唱4首歌曲,两场演出就可各收入3.5万美元。换言之,每一首歌曲的"卖声价"约4000美元。
      汪明荃一集片酬6万
    不过,拍戏方面,最有身价的是阿姐汪明荃,一集收6万港元;其次是郭可盈, 每集4.7万港元。
      男星方面拍戏身价最旺的是"阿旺"郭晋安,一集的酬劳是6万港元,与阿姐汪明荃同价。有两位叫价5万港元一集的阿哥级艺人,分别是郑少秋和吴启华
    黎姿身价涨9倍
      黎姿不但走埠登台身价不菲,连拍戏的酬劳也从一集5000港元飙到近4.5万港元。
      黎姿14岁入行,总算是媳妇熬成婆,拍《金枝欲孽》时,一集只拿5000港元。封后成功,身价飙到一集4.5万港元,只比无线的"镇台之宝"郑裕玲和薛家燕少了5000港元。而另一位人气女星佘诗曼一集片酬只有2.5万港元。

----------------------------------------------------------

I find Gigi figures a bit actually very hard to believe... and I don't exactly trust this source. Also should a contracted actor be paid higher than one who isn't? I don't mean Liza but Kenix I think Jessica should at least equal Kenix... but Gigi's figure are hardest to believe. Liza's amount sounds right.

2. naruto1314

naruto1314 Well-Known Member

wow
    so muchie
    but comapre to the usa
    some actress up to 5mil per movie

3. 60,000.00 HKD = 7,729.93 USD

american tv shows get way more than.

4. suijei

suijei Well-Known Member

I guess that's why they say getting a chance at hollywood is such a great thing.

5. naruto1314

yea

6. mikeyh

mikeyh Well-Known Member

Friends actor and actress get 1 million$ per last seasons episodes.
    So its not so much lol.

7. naruto1314

wow
    i dont lknow how much people get paid
    1mil for how many epo?

8. yep the good shows in hollywood get around a million. friends were offered more to do another season.

9. TVB_Angel

TVB_Angel Well-Known Member

WOW! Liza Wong! She is a great actress but I didn't except her to have the highest. Myolie isn't even on the list..what a great dissapointment.

10. ^ i agree but then again shes still young but def one of the better actresses from tvb, she'll be on that list in a year or two...love myolies acting.

11. TVB_Angel

lol..agree with you..some of TVB's actress only have the looks..lolz

12. whoaitselaine

^^...Once I heard that some actor got like 10 million bucks starring in a movie for only 10 minutes. O.O But I dunno if it's true. =.= ... Might be.

13. naruto1314

that all it count
    most of them got contract after miss hk

14. TVB_Angel

I know...because they won Miss HK they get a contract with TVB. Some of the Miss HK are just ugly without make-up and they're really short..lolZ

15. TVB_Angel

Dang! I wish I get paid that much just to let the camera be on me for 10 min. If they paid me $1 for every minute I talk, I'll be rich by now..lol

16. naruto1314

lol
    try american idol
    you be on camera
    hoping they pick you to act in a movie
    lolz

17. TVB_Angel

Only if I wish....I can't sing..lolz I can sing but not so good that I'll win so maybe I'll try American Next Top Model..lolz

18. yea too bad your missed your chance at 1-Ding... all you had to do was pretend to sing and just look stupid the whole time...

19. boypk29

boypk29 Active Member

WOW, lisa has a very high salary....

20. whoaitselaine

I know O.O