TVB denies "Lo and Behold" will end next year

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Oct 17, 2018.

1. [​IMG]
    7 Oct – TVB has recently denied rumours that their long-running sitcom "Come Home Love: Lo and Behold" will be ending in early 2019.

As reported on Mingpao, earlier, sources claimed that the show will end its run in March next year, and will not be replaced with any new series or a spin-off. Fans who heard the rumours expressed their sadness on social media, saying that they are not willing to part with their favourite characters.

Following the rumours, TVB released an immediate statement to deny the rumours, saying that it is fabricated and has no factual basis.

"[The source of the report] did not consult the company for verification beforehand. We deeply regret this inaccurate report," the company stated.

In a previous interview, "Lo and Behold" star Lau Dan stated that he hopes to break the record held by "A Kindred Spirit", which ended after 1128 episodes. The sitcom, which premiered in February 2017, is currently set at 540 episodes.

credits: cinema/sg.yahoo

2. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Not having a replacement sitcom is absurd lol

But glad they denied this ; I think they finally found a groove. I hate it when I have to reinvest in new sitcom characters especially since this one is not that bad.

Maybe they have to cast someone new though just to keep it fresh

3. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

sitcom is like another family based on our timezone

• Like Like x 1
  4. ralphrepo

ralphrepo Well-Known Member

The show sort of grows on you. I hope it continues...

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

They're not used to having sitcoms go on and on and on like the american ones are haha :p