TVB Attempt to Bring Back Veterans Like Jessica Hsuan and Michael Tao

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Mar 15, 2016.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

tvb-Jessica-Hsuan-Michael-Tao.jpg

As part of TVB’s efforts to rejuvenate its drama unit, Assistant General Manager Felix To (杜之克) has unveiled plans to invite many talented former TVB cast and crew to rejoin the television station, using substantial financial incentives.

The former crew members likely to be approached include producer Chu Gang Kay (朱鏡祺) who created the iconic character, Laughing (played by Michael Tse 謝天華) in E.U. <學警狙擊>; scriptwriter Choi Ting Ting (蔡婷婷) who wrote the TVB dramas that became classics, Beyond the Realm of Conscience <宮心計> and Forensic Heroes <法證先鋒>; as well as another scriptwriter Lau Choi Wan (劉彩雲) who wrote the iconic character, Ah Wong (played by Roger Kwok 郭晉安) in Square Pegs <戇夫成龍>.

Felix further revealed that in terms of artistes, he has already managed to convince Gallen Lo (羅嘉良), Irene Wan (溫碧霞), Adia Chan (陳松伶) and Monica Chan (陳法蓉) to return to TVB. He added, “I really hope that others like Jessica Hsuan (宣萱), Michael Tao (陶大宇), Amy Chan (陳秀雯) and Sheren Tang (鄧萃雯) – all these extremely experienced actors – will also re-join TVB!”

On his name being specifically mentioned by Felix, Michael said, “If it’s true, I will be happy to work together again! I have faith in myself and also faith in the television channel. At this stage, I care a lot about the script and whom I will be acting opposite.”

Jessica also remarked, ‘I will be very happy to work with cast and crew that I am familiar with, just like my experience in The Hiddens <隱世者們>. My door is wide open, and I am very receptive to TVB’s advances, as long as I’m happy with the script as well as the people that I’ll be working with.”

Creds: Oriental Daily

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Please bring back Michael and Jessica!!!

3. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's only going to be like for one series. Non of them will stay long.

4. machwnor

machwnor Well-Known Member

it would be nice to see some old faces...probably tvb will manage to bring them back.

5. onni

onni Well-Known Member

yeah, bring back more old faces please.

6. never ;iked micheal lol but Jess(Y)

7. moonlightshadow

moonlightshadow Well-Known Member

io will watch again if they get cool old faces back

8. turbobenx

turbobenx .........

Michael... I LOVE YOU!!!!