TSD would be better without Don/Sasa [BW/NT]

Discussion in 'The Seventh Day - 最美麗的第七天' started by seventhday, Mar 9, 2008.

1. seventhday

seventhday New Member

In my opinon i think this series would be even better with more screen time with Kevin and Niki.
    personally the storyline of Kevin and Niki has far more chemistry and also much more depth.
    besides Don and Sasa are to predictaable and commical.

HOWEVER, Don and Sasa provide commic relief and also lightens up the series with some good laughs :) !!
    it would be too much like 1 litres of tears without Don and Sasa.

This is only what i think :p what do you guys think?

2. hoi_lee

hoi_lee Well-Known Member

you're right..hehe...but now i'm getting bored of the niki and kevin scenes, because it's getting too dramatic >< In episode 15, most of it is Kevin and Niki :L :L

Hehe, Don and Sasa are so funny ><! haha

3. lee-lee

lee-lee Well-Known Member

i dont agree. niki and kevin's story is sooooo draggy....
    i look forward to don and sasa's story because it's funny.
    predictable but funny. i'm only on episode 11 but i'm soooo
    sick of niki wondering all the time wat kevin is thinking...and him
    not willing to tell her anything....

4. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

I think it would be better with Don and Sasa in the series..

5. jnny

jnny Well-Known Member

Don and Sasa makes the series more interesting..^^
    Their chemistry is still there...enough that makes me want to watch what would happen to both of them

6. stawbewii

stawbewii Well-Known Member

hehehe. i think's much better with Don & Sasa. i got bored with nikki & kevin after a while...
    annnd don & sasa are so funny xD

7. gnuix

gnuix New Member

starting of this series i prefer kevin and nikki coz it was nice and bosco and natalie was just childish.. but when kevin and nikki part starts to get draggy (i get bored and start skipping their part).. bosco and natalie part (when they started to like each other)saved the series.. overall it's one of the best 2008 tvb for now...

8. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

I think they over did too much w/ the casting. Those celebs are the FOCAL point. To deport them into a lesser role would be difficult to swallow.

9. bobbylee

bobbylee Well-Known Member

i think they should have more screen time with Kevin and NIkki, esp in the middle, but Bosco and Natalie made it more funny, not just a soppy love story

10. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

The whole point of this series is to show the life of two guys that was born on the same day - how different and similar they are on the relationship and personality front. Without bosco wats the point, it'll just be about 1 couple and the highs and lows of their relationship - and if there were 20 whole episodes on just kevin and niki, i wouldnt even have watched the 1st ep., and if i did, i would have killed myself by the end of the series cos their story is so depressing without boscos and natalies story

11. ab289

ab289 Well-Known Member

Don and Sasa are the only reason left for me to continue watching The Seveth Day

12. dave709394

dave709394 Well-Known Member

I loved don and sasa, it helps lighten the scenes with Niki and Kevin, i agree that their story is getting draggy by the min, but i still gonna follow it

13. uberberries

uberberries Active Member

hmmm i agree too :)
    without don and sasa, they story would be too sad, they seem to hlep 'lighten' up the story when niki and kevin gets to dramatic

14. mwai007

mwai007 Well-Known Member

what!

nooo way man

don and sasa rox.. im only watching it becoz of them

15. kennyxiao88@hotmail.com

kennyxiao88@hotmail.com Well-Known Member

I thought Nikki n' Kevin was just as predictable, like it was a really really sweet storyline...but still...But I personally love Dondum and Sasa cuz of all the funny stuff that happens,

16. envoytheguy

envoytheguy Well-Known Member

I disagree. Dondum and Sasa make the series so funny XD

17. bambini

bambini New Member

i agree :yes:

18. tristan

tristan Member

I think the whole series is a bit boring so its not only the characters its the plot itself not interesting enough.

19. chineseleon

chineseleon Member

balances.. ying and the yang kinda thing... we need the sad and the goods right?

Sasa + don = good addition to the series

20. pityfulblue

pityfulblue Member

okay maybe in the beginning everything should be revolving for around kevin and niki since they deserved it from their great performance in under the canopy of love but this story is sooo slow and depressing ....... don sasa made it more enjoyable i kinda fast fowarded kevin and niki's sad story while don sasa's was cute and weird even though redundant