Transformers Devastation limited PS4 and Steelbook edition announced in China

Discussion in 'Gaming Section' started by crasianlee, Feb 24, 2016.

1. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Transformers Devastation will be launched on March 3rd in China mainland. Two kinds of limited edition PS4 bundle and limited steelbook game are also announced today.

To be mentioned, Transformers Devastation sold in China mainland is localized in Simplified Chinese. While Transformers Devastation don't have Traditional Chinese, when it was launched in Hongkong or Taiwan before. So it's the first time in global, the game is in Chinese.

Moreover, Transformers Devastation is probably the second game localized in Chinese, which is published by Activision. The first one is Call of Duty: Black Ops III, but not sold in China mainland.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Damn it why mainland China, will be scalped as hell and probably KO too ugh.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

As Hartia said, not a fan of the text.

So the black version has nothing special unless you want the steelbook, as the logo you can just substitute it with a sticker :kelefe:

I do like the white version though. Not necessarily all of it.. just the white ps4 case I'd die for.

Where can I get a legit white ps4 case though? Not sticker covers you can get cheap but legitimate white physical replacement case.

4. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

The day destiny came out in sept 2014, that was a White ps4.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-4-Destiny-500GB-Console-Bundle-PS4/38465766

And they did release white only ps4, no games. Just don't rmb when it was last sold.

5. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

6. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

lol, i think you can buy just the hdd cover part. But changing the other side will obv void any warranties.