Tony Hung marries girlfriend Inez Leong

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by shinobi, Jun 12, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

After two years of relationship, TVB actor Tony Hung announced that he and girlfriend Inez Leong have tied the knot.

The actor, who shared the good news on Instagram on 10 June, wrote, "From running together, to talking on the phone, watching the sunrise, dating, unplanned trips,... watching anime all night, living together, to the death of our beloved Coco, to the start of work, even goodnight and morning without a chance to talk to you, today, we will join hands to embark on our new journey."

"Fortunately, I have you to hold my hand tightly. I hope that you will be by my side for the rest of my life. It was a fluke to pursue you. It is my blessing to marry you," he added.

On the other hand, Inez expressed, "I am grateful to have met you, who always bring me joy, take care of me, stay with me all night to watch anime and tennis matches, and support each other at work. May we also laugh together for the rest of our lives."

Inez also shared the funny moment from when Tony proposed to her with the media, stating that the actor did so while they were in the bathroom.

"I think it's funny, but it also fits his style. I was laughing and crying throughout the whole process, but I was very moved," she said.

credits: yahoo