Thoughts about this Series? Plot discussion ?!

Discussion in 'The Drive of Life - 歲月風雲' started by Espresso Bunny, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

Guesses?

So far up to Episode 43, I think Mr. Ma will betray Damien and take over the other company and battle.
    The plot churns up even better !

2. rockman3

rockman3 Well-Known Member

Yeaps, currently i do think Joe Ma will be the most evil one now.. THis is because the Wah family still does not know his motive. Unlike the Ngai Tin Hang where the Wah family had long been wary on him. But Joe Ma is working in the dark.. Looks like he is going to cause many troubles for them soon...

3. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

I agree with u both :)

4. Espresso Bunny

I just think that the purpose for Charmaine, Ngai Tian Hung has been a bit drowning. Rivaling against the Wah family over and over again ?! It seems never ending so I think the main motive seems a bit tiring. I suppose when Mr. Ma acts up, is when the climax shall happen.

I'm also thinking what would happen between Myolie, Charmaine and Raymond because it hints that the TRUTH of all misundertandings WILL BE REVEALED in TVB movies. Nothing goes uncovered.

5. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

In a 60 episode series, the main theme is very obvious and repeats itself over and over again. It's Ngai Tin Hang who is the main evil person to rival against the Wah family. Charmaine joined the bandwagon when she found out how her mother died, but she is turning back now. Next, everyone has predicted that Joe will be the next evil character, most probably due to inheriting his uncle's company. There are some development and changes in the Wah family business, from steel work to manufacturing cars [the main focus of the series].

I have complained about this before, it is the poor ability to keep track of time and how the time progresses, i.e. which year the episode is in. In other series, the entire series usually scopes about 3-4 years with maybe nearing the ending stating that 1-2 years has passed so let's see how happy our main characters are.

Lastly, the relationships in the series started off pretty simple: Charmaine + Raymond and then Myolie started to like Raymond because they work together for so long. I was kinda expecting Chung Zhi Ming to like Myolie and push to ask her out earlier in the series, but that never happened. So once Ratymond and Charmaine split due to some misunderstandings, Raymond got together with Myolie but Myolie can never replace the position Charmaine has in Raymond's heart, which leads us to episode 44. Now I can see that they are trying to tangle Myolie in between Wah Zhen Man and Lee Seen Sin. We'll see how this progress...

6. rockman3

I agree......Once Joe Ma inherits his uncle's property, he will try to bring the Wah family down.... Looks like it will be the climax of the drama.... Eventually I dont understand why the hell he is trying to bring them down... He thinks that it is their fault in jeopardizing his career in the past...which doesnt make sense since he is the one who should be blamed in the first place...
    And of course Charmaine will be back with Raymond while Myolie will start developing a relationship with Zhen Man....

7. freeminded

freeminded Well-Known Member

Aww. Joe is turning evil! I dont want to see him as a villain

8. RockkxD

RockkxD Moderator

Nooo!!!!, i knew it =D..

9. Espresso Bunny

I feel so bad for MYOLIE and ZUN MUN ! =(

10. liquidzyklon

liquidzyklon Well-Known Member

No need to feel sorry for them. Misery loves company and they will find each other -innocent

11. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

Joe looks evil since the beginning....no surprise...

12. Espresso Bunny

ngai teen hung doing 180 and being a good guy is great ! ..

mr. ma, i seriously thought he was a good guy, but the story evolved and his face is like a freaking horsey.. hee haww

13. rockman3

Well too late for him since he is gonna be dead anyway.... After doing so many bad deeds only he trying to be good~? Too bad for him man~~ Well since the beginning of the series i feel that Joe Ma will be an obstacle for the Wah family, but never thought it will be a major one..... !!!