This series is so dumb and lame

Discussion in 'O.L. Supreme - 女皇辦公室' started by Espresso, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

its going now ehre.

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

as was the title of this thread that was all over the place.

3. Jeff

Jeff 神之馬壯

Aha. "Waste Of Time?" . Two ways to think of this, if you think its a waste of time, simply dont watch it! But to me, since it IS a waste of time, i'm watching it because i have nothing else better to do while i eat lunch.

4. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

im watching it because this isn't really a series... well it kind of is, but im hoping to watch the china girl.

5. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

tottallly agreeeeeeeeeeeeee

6. kawaiigirl

kawaiigirl Well-Known Member

My mom loves it. It's not thaaaat bad lol. Better than homeworks already lool :p

7. lizlizliz

lizlizliz Member

haha i watch it with dinner here lol.. and its only a quick 20 minutes.. unlike other series

8. poonie

poonie Member

It's not as good as Off Pedder, this cast lacks that "muk kai" Sigh* I miss the 'But dah' people :T

9. 低B仔

低B仔 Well-Known Member

sitcoms usually doesnt go anywhere. only to fill in the time gaps, so its meant to waste your time.

10. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

It's really not that bad, it has it's moments.

11. onni

onni Well-Known Member

i don't find this series too bad. in fact i quite enjoy this sitcom. because it is a sitcom, so we shouldn't expect too much either.

12. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

Although I think this series has its moments, it's still not going anywhere. I wonder if they will be extended (currently 80 episodes). I am not sure if this is a fair comparison, but I liked Off Pedder much more. I may be biased since I am a Wayne Lai fan.

13. turquoise90

turquoise90 Member

Although there're people commenting that this series gets more boring, i don't know how i'm still able to survive til episode 45.. i'm still watching

14. Lilazntiger

Lilazntiger Member

i think it has its ups and downs

15. excelintel

excelintel Active Member

It's quite a heartwarming series....esp in 46-47......

16. Kesj

Kesj Member

Some moments suppose to be funny, but did not work out. But overall this show is not too bad. I have seen worse.

17. a8ian8

a8ian8 Active Member

I think the show is alright..Just that they put it in 20 mins-ish segments...Yes, ep 46-47 is caring..but everyone is looking maybe cause the actresses..lol..

18. tvb_addict2008

tvb_addict2008 Active Member

Actually, I don't find the actresses that appealing. Especially "Long Leg Crab", her voice/acting is getting more and more annoying.

19. onni

onni Well-Known Member

'Long Leg Crab's voice annoyed me.

20. beshop

beshop Member

this series was fun to watch in the beginning, however, it gets dumber and dumber towards the end, especially the fuss about "wu sir" messing up the office. very very gay series...can't wait to watch the next one where they actually have good actors, such as theresa mo and wayne lai!