This is a pretty good tvb series..

Discussion in 'The Brink Of Law - 突圍行動' started by sd558, Jan 15, 2007.

1. sd558

sd558 Member

This is a pretty good tvb series..

2. azntru3lub

azntru3lub Well-Known Member

so far so good

3. littlebaby

littlebaby Well-Known Member

not sure.. not yet watch.. hehe

4. Nirvania

Nirvania I'm BRACK!?

-spam -spam -spam -spam -spam -spam

can you ppl stop spamming! don't make a new thread

give the series a comment! post in an existing thread!

5. aznkidlee

aznkidlee Member

I watched the first three episodes so far and I think the series is so so. I don't like the plot too much.

6. crucif3x

crucif3x Member

I think it's pretty good so far. Good twists in the plot...

7. Dokk

Dokk Active Member

yeah, i think this series is pretty good so far, lots of old faces, blending in with the new.

8. thesunshines

thesunshines Member

it's pretty good so far... but i thought that the series was mainly about the horse track and horses at first

9. tamagodaisuki

doesn't anyone think the scenes are happening too fast? i mean take the bad guy for example, usually in the tvb dramas, cops wouldn't have enough evidence to put the bad guy in jail. and the bad guy would definitely have a really good lawyer who is taking care of the case for him. n to make the audience wait.....the bad guy's trail would at least take a couple of ep to end the case. but in this series, 1 ep took care of the whole case w/ gambling illegally.

10. asianviez

asianviez Well-Known Member

not really as they are showcasing the young hot stars
    dumping. removing the support actors
    to highlight the main leads

11. ftann

ftann Well-Known Member

After I watched the first 5 episodes, I really thought the plot was moving too fast. It has its good and bad too. Sometimes when the plot is too slow, it loses the audience's attention.
    I think the series is pretty good, Ron is actually not portraying a hot-headed character for once. So far so good, we'll see how it turns out in the next few episodes.

12. j_29

j_29 Active Member

this series is a pretty good follow up to dicey business cuz i found dicey business slow in the beginning.
    at least they put a new spin to some of the actors like shirley and ron. i have never seen ron in a suit before and i have never seen such a hostile side of shirley before.
    i also love the twists in the first couple of episodes. when the father was about to jump off the building i thought his son was going to rush to the top and stop him but instead he sees his dad falling down from the window. tvb is getting too real =P

13. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

After epi 13 I'm in shock. TVB is often predictable but the twist that they pulled at the end of 13 was well beyond what I would have guessed. I was planning to drop the series after the 8-9th epi due to school work but I'm glad I didn't.

I really wished I had waited and DLed all the episodes and watched them continuously to keep the wait down especially since this series pulls so many twists.

14. Brian_T23

Brian_T23 Member

i just finished ep 14, i think that this series is one of the best yet. yet were 3 climax points in this series so far. and its preaty well done. i love these police/mobster shows

15. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

I wouldn't consider this a police/mobster show. It doesn't give me that vibe probably due to the lack of action. Cops are involved but it's like those business drama series where business ppl do illegal stuff and the ICAC comes to arrest them lol.

16. gentle_br3eze

gentle_br3eze Well-Known Member

i haven't watch it yet but after reading all these reply, i can wait to watch it. =D

17. eason41

eason41 Well-Known Member

What are u talking about, it is mediocre at worst. Horrible sounds harsh. At least it

is better than dicey by far.

18. eg6turbo

eg6turbo Member

i think this is a pretty good show

19. ahcow2

ahcow2 Active Member

Is that me.. or does anyone find that all TVB series have too much love+relationship storys? "I love you, and you love me and he loves her and she loves another guy..." bla bla bla.. so sick of this..

Can they just make a series where there is no love relationship going on.. e.g. CSI etc. Get to the point, solve the crime... no love this and love that..

20. systemf84

systemf84 Active Member

this series surprisingly is very good
    one of the best series from the start of this year..
    good plot