Theresa Fu Underwent Plastic Surgery?

Discussion in 'Chinese Entertainment' started by b-lee, Oct 11, 2015.

1. b-lee

b-lee ǝʌıʇɔǝdsɹǝd ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ

theresa-fu-plastic-surgery.jpg

Since Theresa Fu‘s (傅穎) abuse scandal with ex-boyfriend Him Law (羅仲謙) in 2011, Theresa has shifted her career to Mainland China. Filmko, who had managed both artistes at the time, decided to relocate Theresa to China while continuing to promote Him in Hong Kong. Despite being an alleged victim, Theresa suffered from a downward spiral in popularity and struggled with anxiety in her career.

At a recent promotional event, Theresa’s facial features appeared to be drastically different from the past. Instead of her trademark round and full face, Theresa’s jawline was noticeably sharper. Regarding allegations that she has transformed her face with plastic surgery, Theresa explained, “I feel that I am continuously improving and know how to apply makeup and dress better. When I look back at myself from ten years ago, I was scared too. Every time I am in the public eye, everyone says my features have changed.”

When asked whether she agreed with the public’s views on her changes in appearance, Theresa said, “It’s already been so many years. Maybe you just haven’t seen me in a long time and your image of me has remained in the past more than ten years ago.”

Without flatly denying the plastic surgery claims, Theresa further expressed, “[The media] just wants to know whether or not I have had plastic surgery. [The media] can think whatever it wants. At this point, there is no need for me to explain.”

Creds: Oncc

2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

At this point, no one should even care, her career had been going down hill for many years.

So sad for her...

3. Espresso

Espresso Well-Known Member

I don't remember the abuse scandal, and I've always liked her, but it's sad she skanked out like the usual.

4. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

Every celebrities need to do plastic Surgeries and that are common. why? you are the public figures so of course you want to look the best as you possibly can,. I dont even know who she is anymore.

5. crasianlee

crasianlee Well-Known Member

Ex Cookies member with Stephy, she was actually my favorite looker but yeah sucks after the Him Law scandal that they did that to her. While Him flourished she did not. I really hope she's doing well and will come back to HK.

6. kevin

kevin RAWR!

The reporters probably ran out of material.

It was when she got bruised up

7. is she coming back now? havent heard news on all since him law break up

8. Espresso

him law is a jerk.

9. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

She might try but her image hadn't been very good.

10. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

meh theresa fu - old news

11. Hartia

Hartia Well-Known Member

I should show you a picture of this girl i know. she posted a pic on fb that shows 10 years ago.....no surgery and its unrecognizable

12. Espresso

post then