The Playboy: Luk Jit (vin choi)

Discussion in 'Best Selling Secrets - 同事三分親' started by love_of_tvb, Jun 16, 2008.

1. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

as i am thinking of him and aimee being together at the end, and kawaii will be leaving for japan, because she is giving up on their relationship, i feel entirely that he is a PLAYBOY. examples: tung tung was there for him, the entire time. and then mei mei appeared. they felt in love and then broke up. then this aimee chan appeared (which apparently has no point anyways) and then luk jit falls in love with her. who is the innocent one? TUNG TUNG (KAWAII)

2. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol Luk Jit is pretty gay, other than being a playboy, hes also so overrated, i mean, whats with him having all the girls, and hes like in every ep and etc, hes being promoted so much when really hes overrated

3. bbes

bbes Incredible

its not that bad i don't think. i quite like this plot. but yea i guess it would be gd for gary to get a gf. lol.

4. love_of_tvb

love_of_tvb Well-Known Member

this is insane, if any other girls come out, the same thing will happen... and haha aimee will be left all alone.

5. Phil

Phil 香港 PA 社團 揸Fap 人

lol i want Gary and Kawaii, Luk Jit is too much of a Overrated guy lol, they should make a part where he dies or something ^^ then Lau Wah can be Male Lead ^^

6. bbes

bbes Incredible

what ever happened to lau wah and ming ju?

7. tien317

tien317 Well-Known Member

I hope they pair kawaii and gary....i like gary more than luk jit...

8. BabyLeoStar

BabyLeoStar New Member

i never thought of luk jit being a playboy. but come to think of it, it does seem like he might be one. probably because he is suppose to be the young and better looking one. :p

9. bbes

bbes Incredible

well looks like gary is chasing after that rich girl. can't remember her name the one which luk jit is hanging around a lot lately.

10. Espresso Bunny

Espresso Bunny Well-Known Member

luk jit is a great dark horse actor. he plays his role well and matured a lot. in fact when I watched him in brink of law, he was obnoxious as a minor role but still did it well. it's amazing how he's blossomed. in fact the whole cast is great.

11. Kaitou_Kid

Kaitou_Kid Well-Known Member

omg. why would luk jit leave the very pretty and cute kawaii for that annoying weird girl! noooo! stay with tung tung!

12. WeakNiZ

WeakNiZ Well-Known Member

why did they make him 18? he look like hes in his middle 20's

13. masiuling

masiuling Active Member

I like Gary more than Luk Jit too. Luk Jit is overrated! Dont know why TVB gave him that role - seems like they trying to promote him as a good character. But his face is just too sly.

14. NuclearEmperor

I agree with Kaitou_Kid, Kawaii is so much better looking than May May not to mention less annoying -_-. He should be greatful that a girl that good even likes him.

15. Nnerak

Nnerak Well-Known Member

well it doesn't really matter becuase, in the end, he got no one!

16. PhY pHy

PhY pHy Well-Known Member

i always thought he looks like Akanishi Jin in KAT-TUN
    [​IMG][​IMG]

17. v-anhS2

v-anhS2 Member

I didn' like him because he is so playboy in series!! Vin choi should end with yoyo chen !! they are so perfect couple