The Official Whinging Thread for Sick People

Discussion in 'The Rant Section' started by ~*Dawn*~, Jul 3, 2007.

1. can't believe i exposed my neck n very small portion of my chest area to the cold for one day in the office and now i'm coughing my guts out and sneezing my head off!!!

i'm sooooooooooooooooo desperate for some TLC -cry2

2. Knoctur_nal

Knoctur_nal |Force 10 from Navarone|

hit up that cambells soup and a warm blanket las.
    btw...any evidence of how much of this chest area was exposed...hhaha

3. knoc is getting naughty...

no soup n no blancket here at work T-T ... but i am using up all the tea bags in the office... dahhhhhhh i wanna go home ~~

4. BabyRain

BabyRain Doppelgänger of da E.Twin

Guess that makes you think twice about wearing those low-cut tops eh? ;)

5. it's not that low... just a esprit T-shirt i wear to the gym... and i had a coat on me all day... but i forgot to get a scarf when i rushed out in the morning~~~~

6. fearless_fx

fearless_fx Eugooglizer

mmmm chest areaaaa :)

lol man, im luvin the blue, i have so many cool larger sized pictures i wanna use as avatars...

but to go with the whining theme 'fuk, took them long enough :p'

7. Knoctur_nal

well..pretend i'm the doctor..how can i be of assistance...a warm cup of tea..and a lil whipped cream on the side....
    n rmbr now...ya got a warm bed to look forward to at the end of ya shift...

8. 5 hrs to go till i finish... >_< n then 2 hrs at the gym

that bed and tea seems sooooooooo far away.... but thanks knoc -hug

9. Knoctur_nal

Warm tea for ya:
    [​IMG]

10. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

isn't australlia(from your avatar) like hot all year long. Why would you need a scarf for?for the office or something? -huh Drink a hot cup of water from the cooler to keep warm if your cold.

11. wow... looks delicious... thanks knoc!!!!!! -hug

it's the 2nd time i got the cough this yr... i'm getting weaker n weater... must b getting old :( -wheel

12. no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have snow here in australia... (well not in sydney) it's currently winter~~~~ freezing!!!!

13. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Winter sucks without snow. Just plain sucks.

and fearless like the new Thor ava :)

14. Veincentury

Veincentury Well-Known Member

Wow I learned something new today. Whenever I think Australia I think Sydney Harbor and tanned white folks in the hot summer sun all year long.(not racist)

15. Knoctur_nal

gota rmbr to bundle up when leaving da house now

16. subaru3169

subaru3169 Well-Known Member

it's hot as hell here.. feel like get headache all the time.. so i always have at least 2 bottle of water wherever i go, so i can just drink it=(

17. i know... autumn is the coolest :p

yeah... u find lots of those in summer... n i heard it's a lot warmer down Gold Coast area... but i'm not sure whether it's warm enough for beach and sunshine

yes... i know :( my bad... but i was in a hurry... n i thought my big big coat would b warm enough

18. i have my 1.5L bottle filled to the top... but it feels too cold to drink it >.<

19. khaotic

khaotic Fobulous

Poor dawn :(. So sick yet she still finds the time to reply to us. Are we that special? -lol

20. that's right... i'd b replying even if i was coughing up blood... which did happen 3 monthes ago