The Lobster Trap Restaurant vs. Red Lobster

Discussion in 'The Food Section' started by J2tran, Nov 9, 2010.

1. J2tran

J2tran Member

For all those people living in Toronto, have you ever tried either of these restaurants? Which one would you recommend?

2. shanghainoodle

shanghainoodle New Member

Lobster trap is yummy!

3. i think i ate red lobster only once... it was ok but expensive... i like chinese places their seafood seem to be fresher to me and def cheaper!

4. mr_evolution

mr_evolution ( • )( •ԅ(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

Do they serve lobsters?

5. at the chin rest i goto yes! they have fresh tanks of seafood you can ask them to net up the kind of lobster/fish you want not many to choose from though but u kno its fresh!
    you dont see this at white places!

6. brown_bear

brown_bear ☆‧° ☆﹒﹒‧ ☆ ﹒﹒‧☆‧° ☆

^ but the Q. is to they cook it in front of youu...??...

my friends who worked in them restaurants said yeshh the customer chooses the seafood..and they (you) turn round and wait at the table
    the chefs have switched it...whilst ya werent looking....so they told me its best going to them places when ya know then people who work
    there otherwise ya get dead ones =/

7. choose the fat one so either way they have to cook u a fat one :shifty: but that is true they can switch it on you...chinese are shady like that...but my family do know the owner so i dont think they will lie to us ...we haven't complain to them from eating for years