The guys who dress up as bloody asiana flight attendants

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nightang3l, Oct 28, 2013.

1. nightang3l

nightang3l Well-Known Member

Well, Halloween is upon us. And with the early weekend festivities came a whole lot of crappy racist costumes, documented on social media for all to see. Just when you think you've seen all the bad taste you can take, a photo like this comes my way, taking that shit to new heights.

Behold, the assholes who dressed up as bruised and bloodied Asiana Airlines flight attendants. This photo was apparently taken over the weekend at the Sidetrack Video Bar in Chicago.

Their costumes, of course, refer to Asiana Airlines Flight 214, which crashed earlier this year in San Francisco, killing three passengers. And yes, their name badges identify themselves as "Ho Lee Fuk," "Sum Ting Wong" and "Wi Tu Lo" -- the fake racist flight crew names that infamously ran as a prank on KTVU.

Three people die, dozens more injured. At least you guys got a good Halloween costume out of the tragedy.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

source: http://blog.angryasianman.com/2013/10/the-guys-who-dressed-up-as-bloody.html

#1 nightang3l, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  2. EvilTofu

EvilTofu 吃|✿|0(。◕‿◕。)0|✿|吃

These idiots can't be serious! WTF were they thinking?!?

3. surplusletterbox

surplusletterbox Well-Known Member

This one won a Sept 11 Twin Towers Halloween costume prize in a local small competition in Northern England. The fool is the one who takes Halloween costumes seriously (as to want to mean something meaningful than just Halloween). I didn't agree that the Asiana costume was racist , it could be poor taste and insensitive but most Halloween costumes are poor taste and horrid!
    [​IMG]

4. iamcrazie

iamcrazie Member

Haha...it's pretty funny though as much as it is sad. I still can't stop laughing at those fake names lol