The ending

Discussion in 'The Change Of Destiny - 天機算' started by aniking_7, May 11, 2007.

1. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Wow the ending was stupid but I guess that's what TVB usually do is make a funny ending. I heard that either Benny or Steven will be king but I guessed those are rumors. I overall think the series is okay as it start get interested in the middle but the last episode was unexpected and stupid.

2. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

It was weird to see the brother of the king not receive some sort of severe retribution for dethroning his brother. Though Steven did do something with the "tui bui toe", it didn't seem severe enough. I'm not quite sure I understood what Steven did, was it just revese the text or something? I know he said the pictures and the text was authentic. How did they "encrypt" it this time.

Shirley can't pull off an old lady look. She's kinda baby faced lol.

3. -ak47-

-ak47- Active Member

lol...happy ending i guess?....but noth enough action at the ending part...this serie was kinda interesting...

4. angle21

angle21 Well-Known Member

hey does anyone think that the place that benny's family decided to settle in was hong kong? cause the clues are so obvious tune mun is an actual place in hong kong and the reason hong kong is named hong kong is because it was once famous for manufacturing on incenses canto prounance heng gong heng = incense and gong = harbour, together meaing harour that produces incense

5. KilaKilaGirl

KilaKilaGirl Well-Known Member

The ending is a crap. It was so weird in the end where the grandson and granddaughter look exactly the same as their grandma and grandpa. LOL, the ending would be better off if they just cut that part out.

6. fafeifa

fafeifa Well-Known Member

The ending was good nothing compared to Devil desciples LOL

7. aniking_7

aniking_7 Well-Known Member

Happy Ending

The ending was happy but no excitement and actions but better then the ending in
    Devil Disciplines.

8. No movie will ever ever beat the crappy ending of Devil's Disciple!!!

9. lizy1022

lizy1022 Member

the ending wasn't that bad but it was pretty typical

10. minniemouse323

minniemouse323 New Member

i actually didn't even start watching this yet

11. weedpeach

weedpeach Well-Known Member

this series was actually pretty good. i was just a little disappointed on the ending. i thought they could have made it better. and also the fact that the grandson and granddaughter looked the same.

12. philostrate

philostrate Well-Known Member

yup i agree the ending is a bit of disappointment..it's a normal and common ending that does not give the audiences the feeling of memorable and satisfaction...it's just a come and go ending...

13. cat

cat Well-Known Member

I was disappoint it about the ending.

14. SkyHigh123

SkyHigh123 Well-Known Member

yea i agree! the ending was really retarded. their grandchildren looks like them come on. im pretty sure they could come up with a better ending than that.

15. celiowin

celiowin Member

Yeah, i found the ending was pretty bad, they should of left the last 5 mins out. why would tvb want the the grandchildren to look the same as their grandparents?

A good and interesting series with a weird ending.

16. JennV

JennV Well-Known Member

Yes. The Whole Series Is So Good, Especially How Benny Chan Can Get So Evil, But Then Went Nuts About Being King, && There The Ending Just Really Sucked.

17. invisble21

invisble21 New Member

i stopped 10eps in. im going to start watching it again

18. qwerty123456

qwerty123456 Well-Known Member

i think the ending was ok - same as the other TVB endings

19. rockywong.87

rockywong.87 Active Member

20. ktvb

ktvb Member

The ending was ok lah..I thought Shirley and Steven were quite funny XD I just didn't really like what happens to Selena and Benny..