The End!

Discussion in 'Beyond The Realm Of Conscience - 宮心計' started by KaY_xD, Nov 29, 2009.

1. KaY_xD

KaY_xD 但願人長久,千里共嬋娟

im pretty satisfied, they did most of things i learned from the spoilers, but they cut the bed scene!!!! what a waste, charmaine must be happy they can flirt in the series,too :xd:
    [​IMG]

the sequel will be 公主嫁到, but no Tavia i heard

2. -Tisken-

-Tisken- Well-Known Member

the ending was good ~ !!

3. AARONBOEYKHG

AARONBOEYKHG Well-Known Member

yeap, great to have good endings

4. Xzyrus

Xzyrus Well-Known Member

Top Poster of the Month

Pleasant ending not too bad. Wasn't overly cheery and left the remainder of the story between Charmain and Kevin open to imagination which is good now and then. It's a bit too stereotypical to have Tavia go crazy but completely understandable.

Overall I'm pleased.

5. ftlouiea

ftlouiea Member

It's okay, nothing amazing. When Charmaine's reciting all those lines at the end it gets a bit emotional. Wish Moses had a happy ending though... like Yin Fei to be with him - seriously did they HAVE to kill her off?

6. str4wberri3s

str4wberri3s Member

It feels a little rushed to me. It all happened so suddenly; Tavia confessing her hate towards Selena, killing off Mary Hon, defeating that creepy General Ma guy...
    They probably could have made it a few episodes longer, but that's just my two cents.

7. shinybow

shinybow Well-Known Member

Typical TVB ending, everything rush in the last 10 minutes. I found out that TVB don't know how to "close" a serie anymore.

8. densha

densha Well-Known Member

Absolute crap ending. Kevin Cheng had no involvement in all of the climax and the battle with general ma. He just jumped off the cliff, presumably dead, and returns in the final scene with no explanations at all and how the hell is he even alive? Is he even the same person? Or is he someone else that looks like him, or he just lost his memory? No much explained at all.

Tavia turing crazy and basically resembles charmaine's mom in the past, typical.

Moses is truly a sad king. He lost all his wives, he can't even be with the woman he truly loves and yet he's the king, how lame is that? Charmaine has left the kingdom, selena is dead and he never wants to see tavia again. lol

Okay, and they portray general ma such a powerful and evil demonic character and he just knew that the king is fighting to gain back the kingdom. He flees with absolutely no guards and gets killed by a measly weak woman, omg... this is pathetic.

9. AznFate

AznFate Well-Known Member

Typical TVB ending.

I figured it was a bit ironic how Tavia just spilled the secrets of her evil deeds to nearly everyone at the end. The typical villainous thing to do, ultimately leading to her predicted downfall.

Cramming character deaths near the end, some of which played no significant meaning.

10. x_divinity

x_divinity Well-Known Member

Typical TVB ending, everything was so rushed with no explanations at all. Not like we need them, but still... the whole show just lost its "flavour".

I agree with the person who said it should have been a few episodes longer.

11. Aznpride07

Aznpride07 New Member

WHat s rush, why everyone died in the end? why did selena had to die? Tavia killed almost everyone and just ends up going cukoo cukoo, poor ending and very predictable.

12. highflyer33

highflyer33 Member

I agree!! No one really got what they deserved, especially General Ma!!

Selena shouldn't have died so Moses could've had a companion at the very least.

13. 1xplicitchik

1xplicitchik Well-Known Member

ugh the ending wasnt that create but i maybe biased cuz i like moses a lot more then kevin...but wat the heck the king is left with NO ONE like not even his mom to keep him company as someone he could trust... i think charmaine should have stayed :D

14. Chibi12

Chibi12 Well-Known Member

yeah, predictable endings, I tend not to watch endings anymore cos its obvious wat will happen - usual stupid, rushed and lame, and just pisses me off

15. occ

occ Well-Known Member

Why is everyone worry about the King left with no one I'm pretty sure he's very happy with his 1,000 concubine, the're no such thing as real love for a man of such power just ask Tiger woods.

16. Physica

Physica Well-Known Member

agreed!!!

17. play_dead

play_dead Member

Disappointing ending for me. Should elaborate a bit more on Moses's and Shermaine's story

18. BBgirl

BBgirl Member

lol good and bad to the ending. I also feel it was somehow rushed. After watching the end it leaves a bitter taste of "is that it?". I agree that General Ma should of died in diff circumstances than being killed by just 1 woman lol. And is it just me or what but why are people killed of so easy into this movie without much interrogation? The king before Moses was killed so easy, selena, Mary and the other queen mother, Bo gung gung... the list goes on.

19. yun521

yun521 Guest

i think the ending was ok, wonder wot the sequel is going to be like !

20. Predictable ending but it left things open for a sequel if they wanted to film one. The ending does feel rushed in that they were trying to get everything said in the last episode of the series but there was still quite a bit of unexplained things such as where Kevin was during all the years before they suddenly meet up again. Stuff like this I would have like explanations too unless they put it as part of the sequel but sequels hardly carry forward straight from that point.

But overall, I like the show and that the entire cast wasn't killed off.